`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inlaws got me some football dont want it

inlaws got me some football dont want it
My In-Laws sent me a a what i believe to be a QVC order lol, 5 decades of football with packs and cards from the past 5 decades as well as some gridiron legends packs. Im not really in to football just a baseball guy, so if anybody has any baseball to trade for these football cards let me know and ill list what i got 300-500 cards. Plus in my world of sports i picked up a Drew Brees Auto, as well as Ryan P Kerrigan can get rid of those as well

RE: inlaws got me some football dont want it
(02-29-2012, 02:34 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: My In-Laws sent me a a what i believe to be a QVC order lol, 5 decades of football with packs and cards from the past 5 decades as well as some gridiron legends packs. Im not really in to football just a baseball guy, so if anybody has any baseball to trade for these football cards let me know and ill list what i got 300-500 cards. Plus in my world of sports i picked up a Drew Brees Auto, as well as Ryan P Kerrigan can get rid of those as well
is the brees auto the base with a sticker auto?
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Check me for them.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

You have nothing listed for trade. Im interested in them but you need to add the cards to your org
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto