Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few scans for trade

RE: few scans for trade
LMK about the flacco please....

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(02-28-2012, 06:23 PM)p18mann Wrote: LMK about the flacco please....
open offer sent
(02-28-2012, 05:45 PM)snapp73 Wrote: got a mcfadden rc jsy, and some others, check my org and send me an open offer.
sorry didnt see anything i need right now

Check me I do have a couple Pierce rookies and a nice Bo GU as well as other Raiders and Celts. I would be interested in several you have, send me an offer if you see anything...thanks!

(02-28-2012, 10:03 PM)bwolvie1122 Wrote: Check me I do have a couple Pierce rookies and a nice Bo GU as well as other Raiders and Celts. I would be interested in several you have, send me an offer if you see anything...thanks!
have a scan of the bo?

dont have what ur specificly asking for but interested in the champ bailey, eddie royal, and knowshon moreno so cheack my org and send off if in terested if not nice cards if interested in anything champ priority
[Image: RWdID.jpg]

MY Photo Bucket, individual pictures if requested
http://s920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/krauseinator22/

I have Michael Huff, Nick Miller, and Darnell Bing RC autos, and a Mark Van Eeghan Legends auto for Raiders. I also have the Dub Jones and Joe Klecko Legendary Contenders autos. I have the Del Shofner /5 SP auto as well if the price was right. I saw quite a few I like in your bucket.

check me for the henne please. can purchase as well. please pm.
new site deals with;
TheEvilEmpire, husker101, rcostello3, berman15, twolfcorner2009, the shadow, goonstud, clemsoncowboy, bucsfan7, coachlew10

Bucket Link: http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad332/boetie84067/