`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy now or wait, opinions please. Lawrie Chrome Auto

Buy now or wait, opinions please. Lawrie Chrome Auto
I want a Brett Lawrie Bowman Chrome auto for my pc. They have been selling in the $300-325 realm, which is $50-75 over book. If I want one, do I get it now or will the price come down you think. I know they are extremely tough to come by.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

RE: Buy now or wait, opinions please
I say hold off. The hype always tends to cool off sooner or later. I would wait until the season is abut mid-way or almost over before you decide. I would spend that much $ on a decent Pujols rookie or something. Can never go wrong with that choice, but it's allure to you. If you collect to keep and want to fork over 300, the that's up to you as it is for your PC, but like I said, I would hold off for awhile. It's not like they are going anywhere.

RE: Buy now or wait, opinions please
(02-28-2012, 09:47 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I say hold off. The hype always tends to cool off sooner or later. I would wait until the season is abut mid-way or almost over before you decide. I would spend that much $ on a decent Pujols rookie or something. Can never go wrong with that choice, but it's allure to you. If you collect to keep and want to fork over 300, the that's up to you as it is for your PC, but like I said, I would hold off for awhile. It's not like they are going anywhere.
Thats what I kept thinking when they were going for $150ish, since then they've doubled though and I've heard less than 300 were made, but that's nothing I know to be confirmed.

RE: Buy now or wait, opinions please. Lawrie Chrome Auto
I say buy now or wait until the off season because prices only go up once the season starts.

I think you should spend big to buy one now....as long as its mine thats currently on the bay! haha Smile
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(02-28-2012, 10:52 AM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: I think you should spend big to buy one now....as long as its mine thats currently on the bay! haha Smile
Lol, or you could give me a price off the bay and save $30+ on fees

Hold off the hype will end....
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S