`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are all the browns collecors at

RE: Where are all the browns collecors at
(02-28-2012, 01:48 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: I went to High School with Charlie Frye at Willard HS and played football with him. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
nice i played at north canton hoover probably a few years before him. yes same school as the locked up 2x mr ohio erick howard
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

one of the problems for us in ne ohio that collect browns, is that most of them are here for 2 years then vanish. thats why im not really looking for colt autos, cuz i dont think he'll be here much longer. same with montario hardesty. the only current browns i really collect are cribbs, haden, thomas, ward.
be damned if i ever could get my hands on a cribbs auto w/o buying it...lol
[Image: 98f0af8c-6780-40a4-bc69-344cd0c42a37.jpg?t=1388894688]
Collecting Autos of: Indians, Browns, Buckeyes, and Cavs
Specifically on the hunt for: Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordan, and Omar Vizquel (in Indians Uni) autos

Browns fan here, but don't own a single Colt auto. I knew his days were numbered from his first start, so I didn't see any point collecting him.
I have some Brown, Little, Hillis, Hardesty, Robiskie etc

(02-28-2012, 06:33 PM)jaybyrdtribe18 Wrote: one of the problems for us in ne ohio that collect browns, is that most of them are here for 2 years then vanish. thats why im not really looking for colt autos, cuz i dont think he'll be here much longer. same with montario hardesty. the only current browns i really collect are cribbs, haden, thomas, ward.
be damned if i ever could get my hands on a cribbs auto w/o buying it...lol
I know i have a stack of browns id love to trade---winslow, edwards, quinn, etc. everyone i know in ohio has a closet full of worthless jerseys....william green, quincy morgan, kevin johnson, northcutt, couch, etc.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

I'm a browns fan. I'm actually working on a mini collection of Browns' starting qb's since they came back. As you probably know, it's not an easy task considering the scrubs we've had taking snaps for us.

good luck with spergon wynn lol
[Image: 98f0af8c-6780-40a4-bc69-344cd0c42a37.jpg?t=1388894688]
Collecting Autos of: Indians, Browns, Buckeyes, and Cavs
Specifically on the hunt for: Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordan, and Omar Vizquel (in Indians Uni) autos

Yeah no kidding. There are some like Brady Quinn that I just refuse to pay a premium price for. Just because the man is still in the league doesn't mean his cards should be priced like he is.

I have plenty of McCoy's for trade. Had started collecting him figuring I could get them easily and affordably, but wow was I wrong. Paid more for some than I should have, but either way check my org if your interested. Send open offers if interested.

(02-28-2012, 07:29 PM)matthew fechter Wrote: I'm a browns fan. I'm actually working on a mini collection of Browns' starting qb's since they came back. As you probably know, it's not an easy task considering the scrubs we've had taking snaps for us.
I have a ton of doubles i can trade or sell....let me know if u want em.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm collecting auto's of Browns' starters. I'd be willing to trade for some that I still need though