`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Tinker Owens Auto away from completing 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!

1 Tinker Owens Auto away from completing 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!
Anyone have the Tinker Owens base auto? Only auto I need to complete the base auto set... willing to trade or buy!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: 1 Tinker Owens Auto away from complete 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!
Wow, congrats on that accomplishment!!

I have a friend only 4 away from the Texas set, so I know what you've gone through.

Can we see them all together when you're done??
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: 1 Tinker Owens Auto away from complete 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!
Hey man, actually I'm helping 2 friends put the set together... I'm not a big Football collector so I've been asking around for them... but it is pretty cool, very sweet set. I will sure post pics once either one of my friends complete them!

RE: 1 Tinker Owens Auto away from completing 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!
Very nice, I am one card away from finishing the OU set as well. The Peterson has been eluding me!

RE: 1 Tinker Owens Auto away from completing 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!
(02-27-2012, 01:21 PM)wildcatter78 Wrote: Very nice, I am one card away from finishing the OU set as well. The Peterson has been eluding me!
I actually pulled that! I'm in Oklahoma so I thought if I got a case, I should be able to make some money, at the very least, make my money back. Anywho, when I was busting the case, I sold it to a friend who was needing it. Over all, I pulled several of the cards a few of my friends where needing for their sets. Are you putting together the gold serial #d set?

(02-27-2012, 02:21 PM)htowntigger Wrote: I actually pulled that! I'm in Oklahoma so I thought if I got a case, I should be able to make some money, at the very least, make my money back. Anywho, when I was busting the case, I sold it to a friend who was needing it. Over all, I pulled several of the cards a few of my friends where needing for their sets. Are you putting together the gold serial #d set?
I'm not putting together the gold serial set as I really only collect autographs. But I am trying to put together the All American And All Time autograph insert sets. I've seen several of the Tinker Owens cards so I will give you a heads up next time I come across one.

I want to see pictures from both of you!!! That will be amazing.

My Texas buddy is doing the golds as well and I think he's only missing 5 of those. Really enjoyed these two sets, so I want to see some completed!! (even if it is the red version!!)
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-27-2012, 09:18 PM)wildcatter78 Wrote: I'm not putting together the gold serial set as I really only collect autographs. But I am trying to put together the All American And All Time autograph insert sets. I've seen several of the Tinker Owens cards so I will give you a heads up next time I come across one.

I really appreciate it! I wanna bust another case of it and try for a multi auto. Had a last minute trip come up, but for sure when I get back!
[quote='ricky williams 34' pid='1919398' dateline='1330402383']
I want to see pictures from both of you!!! That will be amazing.

My Texas buddy is doing the golds as well and I think he's only missing 5 of those. Really enjoyed these two sets, so I want to see some completed!! (even if it is the red version!!)
Ha ha, the color isnt that bad : P great set concepts, I will try and get pics of it so that I can share!

(02-27-2012, 11:13 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I want to see pictures from both of you!!! That will be amazing.

Okay, how about a link instead! If someone has the Peterson base, I would like to make you an offer.

Base Set (in progress)
http://s1041.photobucket.com/albums/b414...ollection/

All American Set (in progress)
http://s1041.photobucket.com/albums/b414...utographs/

All Time Alumni (in progress)
http://s1041.photobucket.com/albums/b414...utographs/

Hey saw this post and was wondering if you ever finished your set? I got a late start and need 11 of them, but unfortunately DeMarco and Sam are 2 of them; got lucky and pulled the Peterson earlier this week out of one box!!