`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I was Miami

If I was Miami
i know we all have our "i would do this" and this is mine, i know miami's big wholes at QB, DE, RG,and RT. but here is what i would do to help fill majoritty of their wholes in

Free agency:
WHAT SHOULDNT OR IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN:
Mario williams is not going anywhere, the texans would be stupid to let him go anywhere. Maybe mathis from indy would be a good fit, but it would cost so it might be good not to sign him, it would depend on the price

NO MATT FLYNN: there is a reason why dan marino said "some people are meant to be backups" when he was asked about him....he has TWO starts and yes he did well, but i sure as heck wouldnt sign as a franchise QB and bet 5 years of the franchise on him.....he is not the answer, he was successful in a system with the best receivers in the game...

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE

SIGN CARL NICKS: the saints will not be able to afford both brees and nicks and nicks will be a beast on the right side of our line...

SIGHN A SOLID S: find a good safety that is solid, does not have to be a high end guy

SIGN A SOLID RT: find a young guy with potential and is solid

THE DRAFT
DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET RG3: give up this years first, next years first and a player or whatever else....he can throw, he can run...he will open joe philbin to have his way with ANY defense in the league....the dolphins would be fast and deadly

Second round: Vinny, DE, Marshall University: so this guy in the senior bowl...he was a beast during the game and an incredible athlete...someone that could compliment cameron wake easily

Third round: Hill, WR, Georgia Tech: very impressive athlete, but might not be able to get him in the third round, but would be great opposite end of marshall

Fourth round: Rainey, RB, Florida University: Dynamic player that could be used as a darren sproles and open the playbook for philbin

Fifth round: Find a strong linebacker that could add depth

OTHER STUFF THAT THEY COULD:

I would find a linebacker to hep with depth, and fill in any other wholes with guys with potential, but need coachin...

i dont know, what do you guys think? its a lot but it stinks when your team has open doors and hasnt been successful because they cant capitalize on them

RE: If I was Miami
Dont mean to poopoo on your parade,but Carl Nicks is staying a Saint.If they can resign him this season,they will use the Tag on him!Who Dat!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

I must agree Nicks is staying put. I like what you said about RG3, but teams are scared to give up a whole draft for 1 player...

rainey??? what about the money tied up in Bush for basically the same purpose?
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

forget drafting a RB we signed Jerome Messam for the CFL Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Dolphins won't draft Rainey, they have Bush, Thomas, Messam from CFL and Hilliard who they may re-sign.

They won't sign Nicks, he is probably staying with the Saints and the Dolphins don't have enough cap room to justify using nearly all of it on a G.

They won't trade the bank away for RG3. Ireland wants to win now and he won't risk RG3 turning out to be a bust and the Dolphins throwing away the next 2-5 years and Ireland his credibility and job.

They are more than likely going to draft a pass rusher or trade back and pick up Tannehill.

Thats my 2 cents

I see the Fish drafting Quintin Coples or Melvin Ingram.

However, they could go after one of the Stanford lineman too but if they want Jonathan Martin or David DeCastro, they should trade down. I think they get either of them at least 5-6 spots down.

If they go with OL in the first, I see them going with one of the Clemson defensive linemen, Andre Branch or Brandon Thompson . If they go with Coples or Ingram in the first round, they will look at WR because they OL available at this time, wont be worth drafting that high. They may go after Sanu from Rutgers if someone like St Louis, Jacksonville, Cleveland, or Washington does't draft him before them.

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football

Im waiting to see what happens. lol.