Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Topps Product - 2012

Best Topps Product - 2012
Guys,

What is going to be the BEST Topps product this year? If money was not an issue, what is the best box to purchase in your opinion.

Not to sell but just to keep really good hits and cards for a collection?
[Image: gYJFXps.png]

RE: Best Topps Product - 2012
tribute maybe?

Gypsy queen ! I fell in love with this product last year and can't wait to get it again. In fact I am pre ordering 2 boxes in a week before they run out and prices go up to $230 a box again..lol..

(02-26-2012, 09:38 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Gypsy queen ! I fell in love with this product last year and can't wait to get it again. In fact I am pre ordering 2 boxes in a week before they run out and prices go up to $230 a box again..lol..
But I bet topps makes more this year as the have a history of short printing the new product the first year and then not on the next year.

You can't go wrong with Triple Threads or Gypsy Queen. A&G should be hot, too, this year. If you like prospects/RCs, try Bowman Sterling. If you're a gambler, try Topps Museum Collection (release in early April, I think).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*