`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE THREAD W/SCANS!!!!!!! LETS TRADE!!!

RE: TRADE THREAD W/SCANS!!!!!!! LETS TRADE!!!
(02-26-2012, 07:32 PM)berman15 Wrote: I'm interested in the Heap Green Patch and the Gabberts....just completely updated with my org. Most are pictured in my bucket if you want a picture of anything
great! i will look after dinner
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Check me for the R&S Todman and Royale Lewis..

Check me for saine auto and Peyton manning card. Thanks

I can use the Saine auto
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I could use the niles and manning
Photobucket

(02-26-2012, 09:16 PM)goonstud Wrote: Check me for saine auto and Peyton manning card. Thanks
sorry didn't see anything i could use at the moment
(02-26-2012, 09:36 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I could use the niles and manning
sorry didn't see anything i could use. let me know if you have a cowboy or von miller auto for the niles paul and we can make a deal. thanks
(02-26-2012, 09:25 PM)bselje Wrote: I can use the Saine auto
sorry didn't see anything i could use at the moment.
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Tuesday Evening Bump...Heap 2 color and SPX Gabbert are gone. I think the rest is still available

like the McElroy auto and Manning blue.
Bucket is up to date!! JK
****JK's BUCKET****

[Image: OgletreeBanner-1.gif]

(02-28-2012, 08:27 PM)jk amsterdam Wrote: like the McElroy auto and Manning blue.
Bucket is up to date!! JK
checking ya

Check me for the AP
Photobucket