`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I am FURIOUS! Panini trying to go in the backdoor...

RE: I am FURIOUS! Panini trying to go in the backdoor...
BV wise, those team threads cards are higher than you think...understand why you wouldnt want them, but they are above the $175-$200 you were asking about, I would have kept the Love and Rondo, you could sell those for almost BV right now. Hope it works out!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

.... lawsuit? ..... just sayin'

breech of contract... Panini or any other card manufacturer promises a certain card via redemption, but fail to fulfill promise of sending card to collector. The redemptions do not state that if athlete does not sign card, then company can replace with a card that is unwanted by collector...

Does anybody know if Panini has a contract/policy regarding redemptions? I couldn't find it on their site... The redemption itself should refer to this policy or have a link to review it... if it doesn't.. then their redemptions are misleading...

There are way too many redemptions out there.... I am still waiting on 4 redemptions for the same Jordan Farmar card for over a year.. even though the same "unserilized/unnumbered" card was offered inside packs. I picked up two already.. still waiting on UD to give me a suitable replacement of Jordan Farmar, one that I don't have yet... which is kinda hard, unless it's a /5 or less..

Why do they have so many "replacement" cards sitting around their warehouse? ... I can understand expired redemptions, but how about cards that they've kept to sell themselves on the black market, I mean street... UD has done this in the past... How can one collector have so many 1/1 cards of the same player out of finest? somebody handed them off to a third party to sell for a kickback.. it has happen before with all card manufacturers... some employ inside, trying to make a few extra thousand dollars by doing bad deeds..

I HATE REDEMPTIONS!!!
** glad I didn't get any in my one box of Hoops ***
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

How do they still got Jeremy Lin autos from last years NT still around?? Why isn't stuff like this in packs still like it should be

Got my replacements from panini. The Box was dented so I decided to open it. Had less than $20 in SV. Hits were Jrue Holiday, Donte Cunningham (Redemption wow nice), BJ Mullens and Jermaine Taylor Rookie TIckets. The 4 cards that will be sent back today. Ill be sure to include a nice letter about how they should learn to ship boxes of prduct in boxes with foam peanuts and not inside 2 bubble mailers with zero rigidity.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

"Panini trying to go in the backdoor... "

and see, i thought this was a thread about kobe....

/shows self out

i feel for man