`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Contenders Short Prints

2011 Contenders Short Prints
Does this not seem wierd that there are 0 won auctions for all of these???

Aaron Williams
Cameron Heyward
Charles Clay
David Ausberry
DeMarco Sampson
Julius Thomas
Jake Ballard
Owen Marecic
Weslye Saunders
Jacquian Williams

Or any of them being listed on "the other site"??

I went after the set last year and made a big mistake paying way to much early for non-SP's.

Ive followed this set for 3 years and Ive never seen 0 for this many for so long after the product was released.

Let me know what you think.

PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE PULLED OR SEEN ANY OF THESE

RE: 2011 Contenders Short Prints
I have seen a Demarco Sampson redemption early on....i would also add Adrian Clayborn, I am a collector of him and seen that he only has 2 online at the moment and a total of 6 accounted for.

(02-24-2012, 11:33 PM)glies2003524 Wrote: Does this not seem wierd that there are 0 won auctions for all of these???

Aaron Williams
Cameron Heyward
Charles Clay
David Ausberry
DeMarco Sampson
Julius Thomas
Jake Ballard
Owen Marecic
Weslye Saunders
Jacquian Williams

Or any of them being listed on "the other site"??

I went after the set last year and made a big mistake paying way to much early for non-SP's.

Ive followed this set for 3 years and Ive never seen 0 for this many for so long after the product was released.

Let me know what you think.

PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE PULLED OR SEEN ANY OF THESE
I am not 100% sure and am also too lazy/tired to check but I think most or all of those are redemptions.

[quote='nickfromcwe' pid='1914912' dateline='1330144685']

I am not 100% sure and am also too lazy/tired to check but I think most or all of those are redemptions.

The redemptions would still show up in the sold auctions though... and thats not the case.

(02-24-2012, 11:47 PM)glies2003524 Wrote: [quote='nickfromcwe' pid='1914912' dateline='1330144685']

The redemptions would still show up in the sold auctions though... and thats not the case.
No I get that part - I'm just saying it's pretty interesting that most of those aren't even live cards.

So - for set chasers - they may have to load up on about a dozen "SP"s that are EXCH that they may never receive anyway. Not a good game plan Panini...

retail exclusives............
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(02-24-2012, 11:56 PM)warcraftin Wrote: retail exclusives............
I was thinking the same... Do you think there will put some of the "rare SP's" in the retail?

There has NERER been this many with 0 out there over a week after the product hit the shelves.

(02-25-2012, 12:00 AM)glies2003524 Wrote: I was thinking the same... Do you think there will put some of the "rare SP's" in the retail?

There has NERER been this many with 0 out there over a week after the product hit the shelves.
Have they announced they are releasing this in retail?

(02-25-2012, 12:01 AM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Have they announced they are releasing this in retail?
They have to... It is IMPOSSIBLE to have this many misssing from HOBBY. This is by far the most that are not ANYWHERE to be found in the last 3 years.

I remember last year that Jeremy Williams, Rolondo McClain, Blair White, Carlos Dunlap (Ended up not a big SP because most of his were in retail), and others were a big price early... BUT there was not a SINGLE card that didnt show up on "the other site" within a week of being released.

This year there are just under 10.

My brother just bought 2 blasters and got redemptions of Ballard and Marecic. I bought a blaster last year and got Preston Parker who apparently is one of the more SP'ed guys in that set. I'm assuming that the retail production came after the Hobby has something to do with it.