Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
last attempt-baseball for racing *SCANS*

last attempt-baseball for racing *SCANS*
(updated)
I've officially turned over all but a very, very small handful of my cards to my 7 year old son. I have a PC of probably a dozen and a half cards that will be displayed in my office. The rest (including several mem and auto cards) are now my son's.

I do have a few baseball cards that I'd like to unload here, and am looking for Press Pass NASCAR memoriblia or autograph cards. Nobody in particular. Let me know if you have any interest. I'd be happy to weight the trade towards you!

Also, I only have pricing for baseball, so am in the blind on the racing side, if you wouldn't mind helping me out. Everything is marked FT in my ORG, and I can add scans per request.

Thanks all!
THIS LIST IS UPDATED, NOT THE SCANS

2004 Topps Cracker Jack Take Me Out to the Ballgame Relics #KW Kerry Wood Jsy G
2000 Black Diamond Reciprocal Cut #20 Frank Thomas
2007 SP Rookie Edition #139 Troy Tulowitzki (RC)
2008 Upper Deck Timeline #113 Evan Longoria 92 ML RC
2011 Finest #85 Craig Kimbrel RC
2011 Topps #165 Jeremy Hellickson RC
2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG30 Derek Jeter
1995 Upper Deck Minors #165 Derek Jeter RTS
1995 Upper Deck Minors #194 Paul Konerko

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: last attempt-baseball for racing (Gehrig patch,Posey,Strasburg,Hosmer RCs and more)
Please check me for Lou Retired Numbers...thanks!

RE: last attempt-baseball for racing (Gehrig patch,Posey,Strasburg,Hosmer RCs and more)
sent offer

(02-24-2012, 05:21 PM)ryancholden Wrote: I've officially turned over all but a very, very small handful of my cards to my 7 year old son. I have a PC of probably a dozen and a half cards that will be displayed in my office. The rest (including several mem and auto cards) are now my son's.

I do have a few baseball cards that I'd like to unload here, and am looking for Press Pass NASCAR memoriblia or autograph cards. Nobody in particular. Let me know if you have any interest. I'd be happy to weight the trade towards you!

Also, I only have pricing for baseball, so am in the blind on the racing side, if you wouldn't mind helping me out. Everything is marked FT in my ORG, and I can add scans per request.

Thanks all!

2012 Topps Retired Number Patches #LG Lou Gehrig
1998 Donruss Signature Autographs #39 Vladimir Guerrero/2100
2010 Bowman Platinum #18 Buster Posey RC
2010 Topps 206 #55 Stephen Strasburg RC
2010 Topps Chrome #174 Jason Heyward RC
2010 Topps Chrome 206 Chrome Refractors #TC14 Mickey Mantle (199/499)
2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Retail Exclusive #BCE1S Bryce Harper
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Purple Refractors #BDPP12
2011 Finest #63 Eric Hosmer RC
2004 Topps Cracker Jack Take Me Out to the Ballgame Relics #KW Kerry Wood Jsy G
2000 Black Diamond Reciprocal Cut #20 Frank Thomas
2007 SP Rookie Edition #139 Troy Tulowitzki (RC)
2008 Upper Deck Timeline #113 Evan Longoria 92 ML RC
2011 Finest #85 Craig Kimbrel RC
2011 Topps #165 Jeremy Hellickson RC
2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG30 Derek Jeter
1995 Upper Deck Minors #165 Derek Jeter RTS
1995 Upper Deck Minors #194 Paul Konerko
I have a ton of racing, mainly 1988 - 2002 I would love the crack at some of these. They are not loaded yet but can do it tonight...
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

RE: last attempt-baseball for racing (Vlad auto,Posey,Strasburg,Hosmer RCs and more)
Also, early next week I'll have a couple Brent Morel autos available. Everything above is still available.
(02-24-2012, 05:23 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Please check me for Lou Retired Numbers...thanks!
Sorry, Lou is gone.... I did check you though.
(02-24-2012, 05:32 PM)ben625 Wrote: sent offer
counter sent...
(02-24-2012, 06:33 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: I have a ton of racing, mainly 1988 - 2002 I would love the crack at some of these. They are not loaded yet but can do it tonight...
Sent you a message via trade. I'm looking for current Cup drivers, memoriblia or autos. Let me know. Everything listed in my thread is still currently available.

RE: last attempt-baseball for racing (Vlad auto,Posey,Strasburg,Hosmer RCs and more)
Man I was in my LCS yesterday. The owner has a rule no customers can buy from guys who walk in off the street to sell cause its his shop and he should buy not us from guys like that. I was ticked man cause a dude walked in and had 3 binders, some crappy 90s baseball, some crappy 90s football, then a racing binder. Well we are not in race country here. So the owner offers him $10 and of course he declines. The racing binder had at least 25 autos and all were pack pulled. The first page alone, which was all I could see from where I was standing, had Dale Jr, Stewart, and Gordon. The guy would have taken $50 and I am sure of it. You could tell he was desperate. I couldn't believe the owner offered him $10. When he left I said "why didn't you buy those?" He said, the cards were junk. I was like "dude the racing was not junk." What an idiot!!! I should have followed the dude out the door but only had a $20 on me.
By the way if any of my racing interests you I love the Vlad auto. I'd go in your favor but also have no pricing for racing.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-24-2012, 10:48 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Man I was in my LCS yesterday. The owner has a rule no customers can buy from guys who walk in off the street to sell cause its his shop and he should buy not us from guys like that. I was ticked man cause a dude walked in and had 3 binders, some crappy 90s baseball, some crappy 90s football, then a racing binder. Well we are not in race country here. So the owner offers him $10 and of course he declines. The racing binder had at least 25 autos and all were pack pulled. The first page alone, which was all I could see from where I was standing, had Dale Jr, Stewart, and Gordon. The guy would have taken $50 and I am sure of it. You could tell he was desperate. I couldn't believe the owner offered him $10. When he left I said "why didn't you buy those?" He said, the cards were junk. I was like "dude the racing was not junk." What an idiot!!! I should have followed the dude out the door but only had a $20 on me.
By the way if any of my racing interests you I love the Vlad auto. I'd go in your favor but also have no pricing for racing.
That just kills me! Ahhh! That's the beauty of racing...every week is like an All Star Game. Lot's of big names, and I would guess a lot of interest in autos. I would have given him is $50 just for the Tony probably...tough to come by!

RE: last attempt-baseball for racing (Harper chrome,Posey,Strasburg,Hosmer RCs and more)
I have a 1997 Press Pass Autographs Dale Jarrett I can add to my org. if you are interested. I don't have a racing opg either, I guess we would have to work something out
[Image: Boston.jpg]

RE: last attempt-baseball for racing (Harper chrome,Posey,Strasburg,Hosmer RCs)*SCANS*
to the top. 3 for 1 anybody?