`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Contenders - Worst Box Ever!

2011 Contenders - Worst Box Ever!
So, I diligently fulfill the annual rite of passage for at least one box of Contenders. I did get 6 autographs, but unfortunately this has to be the worst six autographs that you could have gotten collectively in a box. I believe the Playoff Ticket /99 will sell more than any of the autos. I had pulled 6 autos in the first 15 packs, so I was drawing dead for the last nine packs, that made it even worse.

You be the judge if this is the worst box ever?

In order of being pulled:

1) - Jordan Todman On Card Auto - Sells $3
2) - Corey Liuget Auto - Sells $6
3) - Ryan Kerrigan Auto - Sells $5
4) - Greg Salas Auto - Sells $3.50
5) - Kendall Hunter On Card Auto - Sells $13.50
6) - Alex Henery Auto - Sells $8

Total Sale Value: $39 Box cost $130+ at the LCS.

Also a Playoff Ticket DeMarco Sampson 75/99. No sales and only one has a BIN of $24.99.

I get it, it is a gamble, but I don't can't see buying any future Panini product at this rate....stick with singles, I guess.

[Image: 0224121238.jpg]

RE: 2011 Contenders - Worst Box Ever!
Absolutely terrible, sorry man.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

man. sorry for your luck. was gonna go buy some today but i think i'll stick with certified.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Ouch sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

At least you didn't spend $150 on a box and have your biggest hit be a Kaepernick auto that sits at $10 on ebay with less than 12 hours left

(02-24-2012, 01:57 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: At least you didn't spend $150 on a box and have your biggest hit be a Kaepernick auto that sits at $10 on ebay with less than 12 hours left
Replace Kaepernick with Hunter, and yes he did.

Theres some potential atleast with Kerrigan and Hunter.In a few years you might look back and think it was a pretty decent box, but in the moment theres not much to be excited about ,sorry

Yeah, at least the box has some potential. But you have to admit, it's a pretty bad box when one of your hits is a rookie KICKER. Hahahahaha

Sorry, thats sucks,
I feel your pain. I bought two boxes when they first came out and hit almost an identical box as yours and the other was just as bad... Spent 300 bucks for both out the door and I could have picked up all the 12 autos i got for 60 bucks TOPS... as you said it is a gamble, but some of the boxes are pretty atrocious...

If you don't want the Ryan k ill be glad to take it from you, I need his auto to put next to my orakpo autos
Smile

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]