`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF: Troy Polamalu & Antonio Brown

WTTF: Troy Polamalu & Antonio Brown
I don't really collect football so the only cards I have in my org are inserts from the 90s, but I need a low-end (< $20) GU of Troy Polamalu or Antonio Brown for another trade I'm working on.

PLMK if you have anything I can use. Thanks!

RE: Anyone have any current Steelers GU?
Offer sent
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

(02-24-2012, 12:17 PM)kpbieda Wrote: I've got a GU 2011 Rookies and Stars Mike Wallace GU #/100 and a 2009 Monday Night Heroes Willie Parker #/299 if you're interested.
Might be interested, although if we do work out a deal I'd ask that you send first since you're new to the boards.

Also, you need to add the cards to your org before you can trade.

Anyone else?

Anyone else have a Steelers GU for trade?

RE: WTTF: Troy Polamalu & Antonio Brown
Updated post... only looking for GU of Troy Polamalu and Antonio Brown.

Going to be tough to get Steelers collectors to let go of anything. Also Antonio Brown doesn't have any GU mem cards.

Edit: I didn't mean to be completely unhelpful. I would consider trading this one but not for 90's inserts.

(02-27-2012, 08:48 PM)delpants Wrote: Going to be tough to get Steelers collectors to let go of anything. Also Antonio Brown doesn't have any GU mem cards.

Edit: I didn't mean to be completely unhelpful. I would consider trading this one but not for 90's inserts.
I kind of figured as much. I don't collect football so I don't have much to trade. Was hoping I'd come across someone that has one who also collects baseball.

Just need a $20-$25 Polamalu GU so I can complete a trade for a few baseball cards I need/want.

Anyone have one they're willing to trade?