`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can everyone who traded with me this past week please read

Can everyone who traded with me this past week please read
Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know what's up. First I always mark my cards shipped after I pull and package them. I mail the next day normally. As many of you know my wife is sick.this week has been hectic and trying to say the least ! She in need of an infusion and we can not get a dr. Here where we live to just order the stupid thing. The dr. In Denver have no ordering rights at our local hospital where it has be done. She is getting sicker each day because she needs this badly. So I have been chasing down Dr.s all week trying to get this done. I found one today and got her in. He ordered the infusion and now we wait for the infusion center to call with a time ! Anyways I just wanted all of you to know that I will get to the post office tomorrow morning and get these packages out ! I'm really sorry for the delay and I don't want any confusion because I marked them shipped already. Like I said I do that when I package them so I know who's is done and who still needs done and I always mail the following day. Thanks for understanding guys.

RE: Can everyone who traded with me this past week please read
Good luck, family is way more important then cards hope all ends well

no worries man. Your wife's health is a lot more important than my cards.

Thanks for posting. At least you have your priorities in order man. Take care of your wife, we will all be here when you are back at full swing.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-23-2012, 11:47 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know what's up. First I always mark my cards shipped after I pull and package them. I mail the next day normally. As many of you know my wife is sick.this week has been hectic and trying to say the least ! She in need of an infusion and we can not get a dr. Here where we live to just order the stupid thing. The dr. In Denver have no ordering rights at our local hospital where it has be done. She is getting sicker each day because she needs this badly. So I have been chasing down Dr.s all week trying to get this done. I found one today and got her in. He ordered the infusion and now we wait for the infusion center to call with a time ! Anyways I just wanted all of you to know that I will get to the post office tomorrow morning and get these packages out ! I'm really sorry for the delay and I don't want any confusion because I marked them shipped already. Like I said I do that when I package them so I know who's is done and who still needs done and I always mail the following day. Thanks for understanding guys.
Good to know, and thanks for the update. I hope your wife will be all right!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Take care of the wife not to worried about the cards they will get here when they get here. THoughts and prayers are with you and your family take care man... I have your D/C on your cards ill send it in a PM.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Take care of your wife first buddy.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Its fine I am in no rush.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

no worries man, take care of the little lady
keep me in mind for any Pirates stuff you get this year
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Thanks guys. I just hate making everyone wait and feel its only fair to update all of you. I am hopeing we can get her that infusion tomorrow ! She needs iron REALLY bad. She has only 18% saturation levels and that's really bad. Most people have 90-100% levels. It is making her so tired she can barley walk around and failnts at the drop of a hat. I guess the Drs here don't want to mess with a dialysis patient because of liability. Bunch of crap really. But like I said I found her an internist that ordered it thank God. I am going to run to the store and PO in the morning. Thanks for all the kind words and patience with me guys.