Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ginter Code Cracked!!
Big Grin 
RE: Ginter Code Cracked!!
(02-25-2012, 02:10 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Am I the only one who laughed when I first read your post man ?
Apparently? I hope there is more! Big Grin

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Even with his outline, I don't think I could figure it out lol!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(02-25-2012, 12:18 AM)alexs64 Wrote: Here is the Blog!!

http://noitulosedocretnig1102.blogspot.com/
Man I wanna read it so bad but I can't because it won't open up at work.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

After all that time. Congrats to him as I was no where near what they came up with.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

It sounds really fricken difficult. I didn't even try, but this was not a path I would have taken anyhow. LOL

That was one of the most confusing things about cards that I have ever read. I was so lost with all the angles and clock numbers and computer programs to decipher letters and everything !!! I bled out of my eyes just reading it, just wondered how they felt if I got frustrated after a 5 min read. Congrats to them. Just hope they don't get shorted the main autos out of the set like Pujols that hasn't signed his cards yet. Congrats to them.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

New to the Ginter code thing - what do you get for solving the code (it appears a card of their own and a manny pacquio auto, among others?)

thanks

Also a 1/1 set of all the autos with a special border.

I think a lot of people knew about the clocks after the tweet that said it lies where he sits.

Some of the connections they drew were pretty out there and needing programing skills to run scripts certainly cuts the competition numbers down.

Considering the effort I feel the reward could be better.

Grats to them and thanks for posting the blog.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

(02-25-2012, 06:06 PM)Merovius Wrote: I think a lot of people knew about the clocks after the tweet that said it lies where he sits.

Some of the connections they drew were pretty out there and needing programing skills to run scripts certainly cuts the competition numbers down.

Considering the effort I feel the reward could be better.

Grats to them and thanks for posting the blog.
The scripts were only used to go faster; you could go around the map by intervals of 13 by hand, but the risks of losing track along the way was high. I just felt it was safer that way.