`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is 11-12 Crown Royale?

Where is 11-12 Crown Royale?
How come beckett has not listed even checklists for sets from Crown Royale yet?
2012-13 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 140/140
2013-14 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 1/160
My bucket : http://photobucket.com/home/HockeyCardsPlus

RE: Where is 11-12 Crown Royale?
Great point!!! and the thing is that 11-12 ITG Heroes and Prospects came out yesterday and it's listed. Why can't they list a product that was released 8 days ago?
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Agree with above
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Because it is so horrible, they cannot focus their attention. Sorry, just a little bitter with Panini right now.

(02-23-2012, 07:07 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Because it is so horrible, they cannot focus their attention. Sorry, just a little bitter with Panini right now.
I think that the OP meant in Beckett's database. It's a slow process to begin with... this time it is horrid!

Randi

(02-23-2012, 07:10 PM)rayeates Wrote: I think that the OP meant in Beckett's database. It's a slow process to begin with... this time it is horrid!

Randi
Oh thats easy, because when you go to Panini's website you click on the checklist for the product and wants to take you to a download that does not download. I tried for 2 straight weeks and gave up. Not Beckets fault as far as I know.

well it took a few months for ITG Ult to be listed on here....

PAnini America checklist thing is strange, some sets are listed for 11 and other sets in 12 for hockey stuff.... both for this season
(02-23-2012, 07:14 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Oh thats easy, because when you go to Panini's website you click on the checvklist for the product and wants to take you to a download that does not download. I tried for 2 straight weeks and gave up. Not Beckets fault as far as I know.
for Crown
http://www.donruss.com/excelChecklist.cfm?prod=214
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)