`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRUTAL box of 5 Star

RE: BRUTAL box of 5 Star
(02-23-2012, 05:56 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: My favorite part is that there are 2 offers that have both been retracted. Reading the auction is ALWAYS step #1, folks.
haha right?
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Brutal.You would figure that for the price you paid each box could atleast have a HOF auto in it.I mean who cares or wants a Bilal Powell High end RC lol he shouldnt even be in the checklist for the product.

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse on this one (I posted about it as well)...Supreme was the SAME way! I ripped three decent autos and EVERY one has chipping! The BEST one I pulled was a Locker Red out of 50, and it's worth a few bucks less than what the box cost me. And that's if it's in mint condition...as it stands, it's the worst of the three autos I pulled (condition wise).

Topps...you're losing your customers.

Oh, and replacements are "while supplies last". So, you might be up the proverbial crick sans paddle.

-ShK-

I actually like that Ridley and the Willis looks pretty nice, plus its the first one
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(02-23-2012, 06:31 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I actually like that Ridley and the Willis looks pretty nice, plus its the first one
Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that every one of the autos are on card and they do have a pretty cool design but I don't understand why there's no QC anymore, for any of the card companies. Panini is just as bad in their Certified product. Its getting to be more and more of a pain to bust boxes only to get damaged hits. I'm thinking to just buying singles from now on.

When pricing comes out for these, I'll look you up for the Ridley if its not being replaced.

[Image: steelers.jpg]

i could use the ridley so i dont think is was that bad but it wasnt great by any means
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

I had a not too bad experience on 2 boxes of 5 star, sorry to see all the bad breaks, I kind of feel lucky...I'm at work now and can't remember the entire break, but I remember the highlights:

Box 1---Joe Montana auto book #'d 25, Vincent Thomas rookie patch auto/199 w/4 color patch, Daniel Thomas rookie auto (to 175 I think), Jerry Rice base card...

Box 2---Joe Namath auto book #'d 25, Blaine Gabbert rainbow rc jersey auto #'d 25, Arian Foster auto (#d to 90 or 190 I think), Demarco Murray auto #'d to 110, John Elway one color jersey #'d to 88 or 188, and base cards of Romo And Big Ben.

I'm going to go back to the shop tomorrow and get the last box in the case if he didn't sell it, I'm thinking I did pretty well..LOTS OF CHIPPING THOUGH...the edges on most of the cards are rougher than a night in jail..
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

Wow sorry man
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK