`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Autographs through the mail.

OT: Autographs through the mail.
Has anyone been successful at doing this? I'd love to get a Drew Bledsoe auto on a Cougars mini helmet but I have no idea where to send it. I feel weird sending it to his wine company or even asking through that website. How were any of you able to do it?
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: OT: Autographs through the mail.
I've never sent something that big lol.I mostly just send 8x10's, I mean because its not gonna bother me if I dont get it back but a mini helmet is what like 25 bucks lol I wouldnt be too happy if I didnt even get it back.

I could spend 25 bucks on dumber things, but I've been on the lookout for a cougars mini helmet autographed by him and have had no luck. So that's why I'm considering this approach.

Is he on the checklist for the Minihelmets they have for sale? Like the one per box thing ?I forget which company it is that has this,I think its leaf or tri-star.

(02-23-2012, 06:12 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Is he on the checklist for the Minihelmets they have for sale? Like the one per box thing ?I forget which company it is that has this,I think its leaf or tri-star.
Hmmm I dunno. I'll have to look