`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Booklet mailday!!

Two Booklet mailday!!
Got all these in a sweet trade. I'm thinking about building the set for either one of the booklets...thoughts?

[Image: 2012-02-23123337.jpg]

[Image: 2012-02-23123428.jpg]

[Image: 2012-02-23123301.jpg]

RE: Two Booklet mailday!!
nice looking cards!! five star will cost more to build but building ttt could be fun and sweet...just depends on what you're wanting spending (don't forget to complete that sweet trade) Smile
(02-23-2012, 12:44 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Got all these in a sweet trade. I'm thinking about building the set for either one of the booklets...thoughts?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-23-2012, 12:46 PM)ft28jags Wrote: building ttt could be fun and sweet...
There's 6 cards in the TTT set according to beckett

interesting...i thought you were referring to the full on set...I would say hit five star up then...either way you can't go wrong
(02-23-2012, 12:48 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: There's 6 cards in the TTT set according to beckett
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-23-2012, 12:49 PM)ft28jags Wrote: interesting...i thought you were referring to the full on set...I would say hit five star up then...either way you can't go wrong
Yeah, I was talking insert set. The TTT Rookies/Rising Stars has 6, the Five Star Veterans Silver Triple Relic Auto set has 30

the bigger challenge is always more fun imo....five star it would be...I haven't done a set set since 98 (topps chrome and finest) I was smart enough to sleeve them as I put them away back in the day and they're still that way (not as exciting as auto jsy sets though)
(02-23-2012, 12:50 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Yeah, I was talking insert set. The TTT Rookies/Rising Stars has 6, the Five Star Veterans Silver Triple Relic Auto set has 30
My Flickr

(02-23-2012, 12:52 PM)ft28jags Wrote: the bigger challenge is always more fun imo....five star it would be...I haven't done a set set since 98 (topps chrome and finest) I was smart enough to sleeve them as I put them away back in the day and they're still that way (not as exciting as auto jsy sets though)
I might just to TTT because I'm also working on the 2008 Topps Finest auto set

I hear ya...it'll look good though...I'll keep an eye out for 08 finest for ya...
(02-23-2012, 12:58 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I might just to TTT because I'm also working on the 2008 Topps Finest auto set
My Flickr

off topic but do you ever check your trade tab, i sent you a trade over 2 weeks ago and you still never replied

Sweet Colston, so jealous
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index