`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling my Collection - Price Dropped 25%

Selling my Collection - Price Dropped 25%
It's been a while since I've added to my collection, and now that I'm looking to get married, I could use some extra money. So....I'm looking to sell my entire collection all together. I've entered everything into my Organizer. There are quite a few that are not listed because I couldn't find them, but I do have pictures of all of those. One of them is a Kobe Bryant card that was autographed in person, it's hard to see in the picture. There is also a Jermaine O'neal card in the pictures that is autographed. Here is the link if you want to see them:

http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff50...0Pictures/

The bad thing is that the collection is not only basketball (although about 90% of it is). The most valuable card in the collection is actually a hockey card, a Wayne Gretzky rookie.

When I listed them in my organization I posted them all as 8's, unless I was sure they were worse. I'm not going to lie, there may be some 7's (not many) that are listed as 8's and some 9's also listed as 8's.

According to the Organizer, the value is just over $8,400. I am asking $1,500 (down from $2,000) for the entire collection, I will pay for the shipping.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last thing, I'd like to sell everything together. I know this may make it more difficult, but I'd rather not make numerous trips to the Post Office.

Thanks for looking!

RE: Selling my Collection - Price Dropped 25%
Got a few offers, but it's still available.

Dont take this personally, but most people who buy larger collections in this manner pay between 1-10% of book value. The fact that the biggest draw are rookie cards (not autos or patches) and the autos that are in there are in person autos would make me think it would be closer to the 1% than 10%.

Also, if youre selling on this site, every card your selling must be listed in your org and marked for sale. Your page shows nothing is marked for sale. Good luck!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(02-24-2012, 02:44 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: Dont take this personally, but most people who buy larger collections in this manner pay between 1-10% of book value. The fact that the biggest draw are rookie cards (not autos or patches) and the autos that are in there are in person autos would make me think it would be closer to the 1% than 10%.

Also, if youre selling on this site, every card your selling must be listed in your org and marked for sale. Your page shows nothing is marked for sale. Good luck!
Thanks for your input. I tried to go mark them for sale, but couldn't find where to do that. Could anyone tell me how?

Thanks

in your org, switch it to selling view. Then put that you have 1 to sell in the sell column and what price youre looking for.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

yeah i would never take all of those cards into my home it would take years to get rid of that
however i sure wish u luck
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]