`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would YOU do? Trade advice

What would YOU do? Trade advice
So... I think I have the trade of the century upcoming, but not really sure that I want to do it... looking for opinions:

Other guy:
2011 SP Authentic Future Watch Andy Dalton on-card auto /35
2011 Playoff Contenders on-card rookie ticket auto

Me:
2011 Playoff Contenders on-card rookie ticket Cam Newton Auto

Bad thing, he wants me to send first (will be SUPER pissed off if I don't get my cards)...

Additionally, BVs likely don't match up... Sell Value surely doesn't match up right now. The only thing I have going is faith and confidence that Andy Dalton will outplay Cam Newton in the long run.

If he could throw in another Andy Dalton or AJ Green auto, it would be a no brainer. thoughts?

Likely, I'm going to hold on to Newton for this weekend (local card show in Hawaii) and see if I can't get any bites from the card guys there. If not, then off to Beckett go get graded and hopefully make a few more hundred $$$.

RE: What would YOU do? Trade advice
Just my opinion....

Sell the newton and buy the daltons and have some cash left over and avoid the anxiety of sending the cam first and wondering if the daltons will show up! just my 2 cents Smile

(02-22-2012, 05:23 AM)usafshelland Wrote: So... I think I have the trade of the century upcoming, but not really sure that I want to do it... looking for opinions:

Other guy:
2011 SP Authentic Future Watch Andy Dalton on-card auto /35
2011 Playoff Contenders on-card rookie ticket auto

Me:
2011 Playoff Contenders on-card rookie ticket Cam Newton Auto

Bad thing, he wants me to send first (will be SUPER pissed off if I don't get my cards)...

Additionally, BVs likely don't match up... Sell Value surely doesn't match up right now. The only thing I have going is faith and confidence that Andy Dalton will outplay Cam Newton in the long run.

If he could throw in another Andy Dalton or AJ Green auto, it would be a no brainer. thoughts?

Likely, I'm going to hold on to Newton for this weekend (local card show in Hawaii) and see if I can't get any bites from the card guys there. If not, then off to Beckett go get graded and hopefully make a few more hundred $$$.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Also I am guessing the other guy does not have a lot of trades on here otherwise I don't think you would be worried about it... So I would agree with phinzphan
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

I'm with Phinz on this one. ANYONE who pulls a big Cam, and doesn't wanna' PC him? Sell it. Take the cash and buy the guy you DO want.

I do it all the time with basketball stuff. Pull a Kobe, sell it so I won't burn it...buy Paul Pierce stuff lol.

-ShK-

(02-22-2012, 08:18 AM)sentonhurrikane Wrote: I'm with Phinz on this one. ANYONE who pulls a big Cam, and doesn't wanna' PC him? Sell it. Take the cash and buy the guy you DO want.

I do it all the time with basketball stuff. Pull a Kobe, sell it so I won't burn it...buy Paul Pierce stuff lol.

-ShK-
I found a few pierce rookies... Will scan em ... And the mannings for someone else.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I would agree with all above. Sell the Cam, get your cash, and buy the cards you want..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

sell sell sell!!! not a good one to trade down on but very hot selling item (the cam). will get more for it now then ever imo. wait till those products have been out for a bit and pick up both daltons for far less than what they are now.
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

My question why would you even want to trade with someone you are worried wont send back? Sell the Cam or Keep him. It takes a special player to break rookie records in the NFL and still be on a losing team. Cam will do great things just like Peyton Manning did. Dalton did well by getting into the playoffs but they could not come up clutch when needed too. They are both good player but if your trading a Cam for Daltons sell the Cam buy the Daltons and get some packs or a box to bust!!!!!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

It seems to me that everyone has pretty much the same conclusion and I would come to that conclusion as well. Sellllllll!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

At the moment, he's getting the better deal. I dont think i'd do it for 3 daltonsSad I might sell it actually but thats me...