`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please pray for my wife.. gonna have to step back from trading a while

RE: Please pray for my wife.. gonna have to step back from trading a while
(02-21-2012, 07:37 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: Well my wife has been battling being bi-poler for a many years now, and her meds usually keep her pretty sane except for a few times every now and then when she kinda wigs out. Well this weekend she got a bad attack (I still really don't know a ton about this as we try not to talk about it) when this happens she is really mean and then can turn to very depressed in an instance. She went to the doctor today and he wanted to put her in the ward for a few days ( yea I know how to pick the crazy ones, but I love her) but we decided against that and she is on a really strong med. for the next few days until she goes back to the doctor on Monday. Her doctor has taken her out of work for at least a week and who knows how long it could be. In the meantime I have to try to cover the bills, not get behind since she is really the bread winner in our household and keep my little girl full time at night. This is all kinda new for me cause I've never been around her like this and I know she loves me and my little girl but when she is in this state of mind we are the ones she is around so the ones who have to deal with her mood. Sorry I am rambling but I just needed to share with someone and this is like a community of people who I can share with, unlike Facebook where we don't want everyone knowing what is going on.
So I guess I won't have any money or time to do any trading for a while although I am sending out 2 trades tonight and I have one more pending.
Just please say a prayer for my wife and me that she get over this quick and we can get back to being a happy family again really soon.

God bless all of you. I, too, have been dealing with my wife's illness for almost six years now. Not bipolar disease, but something that NO ONE can seem to diagnose. She is in constant pain and cannot work, so it is up to me. If you EVER to vent, feel free to PM me anytime. I will pray for you and your family.

Thanks again for all your support. She seems to be doing a lot better this weekend. She will go back to the doctor in the morning and hopefully she can return to work. As for trading I don't know that I can stop myself. As long as she is at work I get the mail before she gets home. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. That doesn't make me a bad husband does it? I will slow down with trading but I have come to expect packages in the mail and don't really want it to stop.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Time to vent. My wife went back to the doctor this morning and he said she could go back to work tomorrow which is all good. The bad part.. he wants her to be on the sample meds he gave her last week so he gave her a script and back to work tomorrow.. no biggie.. but when she gets to the pharamacy the meds are $480 for 30 pills or one month worth. I understand she doesnt have insurance but dang, $480!! So she is on the way back to the doctor to see if there is anything else. Back to square one. This is after $340 for her 2 office visits in the last week. It never ends!

Yeah, it sucks! But hey, I know you and your wife can find some way to get through. Just keep things open and always talk about other alternative measures. You can do it! Smile

God Bless,
Peter A.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-27-2012, 10:53 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Yeah, it sucks! But hey, I know you and your wife can find some way to get through. Just keep things open and always talk about other alternative measures. You can do it! Smile

God Bless,
Peter A.
Thanks. Yea we have gone thru worse in the 4 years we have been married and made it. It can only make us stronger. Found a cheaper Med. To try for the time being. Sucks cause the expensive stuff did work and she says it's worked better than anything she has tried. But Oh well we are gonna take it one day at a time and we will make it work some way. Hopefully this stuff worK's also. Will keep everyone informed because y'all are all like nice little family I can talk to.