`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Am I wrong for thinking this way?

RE: Am I wrong for thinking this way?
(02-23-2012, 02:11 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: i read all the replies in this thread. i agree that some of them are harsh but okay i will move on. so in that sense, peace out guys.
I deff appreciate that man! For sure!
Smile 
(02-23-2012, 02:14 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Yeah Ping was upset that addidy trashed the forum in general with a post, it wasn't over the thread topic.

addidy beat me to this response.... that shows good character and you can see the addidy is not holding any grudges.

We all get so passionate about a hobby we all love, that out tempers can flare and it comes out in typed text before we mull it over like we should have.

I have done it, and it is now water under the bridge.
i agree we are so passionate and we can flare up sometimes.

@ addidy - don't mention it man.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

group hug lol
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

[Image: smilie_love_366.gif]

To be honest, I am surprised this is still going strong! Haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

There are plenty of collectors out there that do just that. Mantle's caribou and lion analogy was great in a way....we all got it anyway.

P.S. I think that a zoo is about the only place a lion would find itself hunting a Reindeer though...??? A wolf is a natural predator for a caribou, lets try that. LOL
[/quote]

LMFAO...I guess I should have used Bear/Moose. lol

I was even in Alaska for 3 years and still can't believe I screwed that one up. I guess when I wrote that analogy all I could think about was some random Discovery channel episode where everything was chasing and eating everything...lol