`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys think about this?

What do you guys think about this?
So I only have a few active MJ projects, given how expensive his stuff is now... I'm considering selling my completed 2008-09 Upper Deck MJ Legacy Collection Set and maybe putting it together again... What do you guys think?
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: What do you guys think about this?
seems like it would be hard enough putting the set originally, if you like it and want it, dont get it rid of it. i also think it will be harder to put together in the future, unless you buy it as a whole, since there wont many boxes left with these in them, and they wont be showing up on ebay as often as they did when people were pulling and listing them.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I suggest you keep the one you have and start collecting another one for me

I guess I can look into what lots go for now. I agree, there was a lot of them out in the day, but it really wasn't all that hard at first because I could buy lots and sell the extras. I wouldn't buy boxes to pull them, I usually don't get enough back in return! Thanks for the response!
(02-21-2012, 02:00 PM)folkertino Wrote: I suggest you keep the one you have and start collecting another one for me
That's an idea, huh?!

If you are talking about that huge card set that came 1 or 2 to a 09-10 UD blaster box....I would have some interest in it. LMK what value you have on it and would you trade or trade/cash as well??? Or is this a "for sale" only???

Please CMB and see if we could work something out.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Hey Got Whatcha Want, I can't remember what the last one sold for on ebay, but if I do decide to let it go, I would have to sell it.

Are you talking about the 2008-09 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Legacy Collection set, or the Flair Legacy set?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(02-21-2012, 02:35 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Are you talking about the 2008-09 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Legacy Collection set, or the Flair Legacy set?
The 2008-09 Upper Deck MJ Legacy Set! Shoot, I wish I could afford the Flair Legacies!