`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case of Five Star

Case of Five Star
I am opening a case of Five Star tomorrow (today is like Five Star Eve--why can't it be tommorrow already?) I generally keep half the cards and sell half on e-bay.

Are there any players/teams anyone wants me to keep an eye out for for possible trade? I am interested in mostly cowboy's stuff, but would be willing to trade for baseball as well. I will post the ones I am willing to trade after I open the case, but if you want to shoot me a quick message in advance that would be great as well.

Finally, I realize I am new to the board and have zero trade history. I would be willing to send my card (cards) first, and wait for my trade partner to receive before being shipped mine--so long as the person I am trading with has a good track record on the board

RE: Case of Five Star
(02-21-2012, 12:54 PM)the smiths 22 Wrote: I am opening a case of Five Star tomorrow (today is like Five Star Eve--why can't it be tommorrow already?) I generally keep half the cards and sell half on e-bay.

Are there any players/teams anyone wants me to keep an eye out for for possible trade? I am interested in mostly cowboy's stuff, but would be willing to trade for baseball as well. I will post the ones I am willing to trade after I open the case, but if you want to shoot me a quick message in advance that would be great as well.

Finally, I realize I am new to the board and have zero trade history. I would be willing to send my card (cards) first, and wait for my trade partner to receive before being shipped mine--so long as the person I am trading with has a good track record on the board
I would like any AJ Green! Thanks!

Keep an eye out on jake locker for me Plz
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-21-2012, 01:19 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Keep an eye out on jake locker for me Plz
COLTS PLZ!!!!!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

Not sure if they'll be in 5 Star, but JJ Watt or Lance Kendricks. Thanks!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

cam newton for me plz

Roy Helu Jr for me!
Eddie George Super Collector

Any Ladainian Tomlinson for me!!!
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

I'll take the big hit you pull!
lol couldn't resist.
Any G McElroy send my way! Thanks
****JK's BUCKET****

[Image: OgletreeBanner-1.gif]

CHECK ME FOR ANY LIONS AUTO'S!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU MUCHO MOJO!!!
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.