`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone with any 2012 World Series Auto/Game Used for trade?!

Anyone with any 2012 World Series Auto/Game Used for trade?!
I'd like to see what's out there and if it's possible to get anything.

Chris Carpenter
Jaime Garcia
Matt Holliday
Jon Jay
Rafael Furcal
Yadier Molina
Skip Schumaker
Daniel Descalso
Jason Motte

RE: Anyone with any 2012 World Series Auto/Game Used for trade?!
Did I sleep through baseball season? Cards won again? lol jk. Just messing with you because of your 2012 post.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Havent seen any around here to be honest. I do know they go for quite the premium over on the bay. These jerseys and bats in the cards werent even used in the WS from what i understand, lol.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-21-2012, 12:55 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Did I sleep through baseball season? Cards won again? lol jk. Just messing with you because of your 2012 post.
You can say they've won again! That's all fine with me Big Grin But I'd be super sad to miss it! Lol

(02-21-2012, 12:59 PM)Krangry Wrote: Havent seen any around here to be honest. I do know they go for quite the premium over on the bay. These jerseys and bats in the cards werent even used in the WS from what i understand, lol.
I've noticed that! It's kind of ridiculous that they're going for so much. I could never imagine spending 90 dollars+ on a plain Carpenter jersey piece even though he is my favorite player.

Does it not say on the back of the card that it's a jersey or bat from the 2011 World Series?