`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Claiming Cards are MINT....

Claiming Cards are MINT....
Is it acceptable to list a card in your org As MINT when it is not graded? Have a trade where card was listed as MINT, and It was not graded. Just wondered about everyone else's take on the matter. Its not a huge deal to me as the card is in good shape just wondering if it makes the BV higher if you list a card as MINT instead of NR/Mint?

[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

RE: Claiming Cards are MINT....
lot of folks had their cards listed at MINT before the grade transition a couple months ago. MINT used to be the default

(02-21-2012, 10:42 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: lot of folks had their cards listed at MINT before the grade transition a couple months ago. MINT used to be the default
Thanks Once Again!!!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

It does make a difference in price, if you trade with someone with alot of cards listed mint (not graded) then the $$ is much different.
Graded mint = mint. Otherwise, nice, out pack (RAW) = 8nrmint not 9mint
Beckett changed it as default 8 instead of 9.
When a trader insists that their cards are :mint" ungraded, I decline and more on..
Serious traders here have changed their cards to = default..

I was listing my cards that I think or believe to be in mint condition before the transition. I guess that a lot of the people I've traded with don't agree. The evidence is my rating on item description of 4.94. I wish that I could've done better.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?