`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS!? Please HELP!!

RE: NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS!? Please HELP!!
When you buy in the beckett marketplace and leave feedback, the default is all 5 stars unless you change it. Seems like it would be smart to do the same thing with trade feedback.

(02-21-2012, 11:02 AM)randall44 Wrote: When you buy in the beckett marketplace and leave feedback, the default is all 5 stars unless you change it. Seems like it would be smart to do the same thing with trade feedback.
+1

Yeah, certainly something that Beckett should take a look at. I was one of the three that got dinged - and no hard feelings to BravesFanHankZ for an honest mistake - and it was kind of a bummer to look last night and see that my perfect 5.00 trader rating had dropped to 4.92. But hopefully by everyone making the issue known, Beckett will see if they can improve their system (and maybe give me back my stars!).
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(02-21-2012, 11:02 AM)randall44 Wrote: When you buy in the beckett marketplace and leave feedback, the default is all 5 stars unless you change it. Seems like it would be smart to do the same thing with trade feedback.
They care about the market, not the trade boards.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-21-2012, 12:04 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: They care about the market, not the trade boards.
+1 they care about that because there making money there. Here is free and dose nothing for them.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I've been hit by accident once, and accidentally hit another member once. I made phone calls and sent e-mails. They said they were going to try and make it so that they could go in and fix these problems and allegedly are compiling a list of these mistakes that they can fix once they are able. I suggest phone calls and e-mails every time it happens so that they may get so annoyed they eventually fix the problem and if they are actually keeping a list of mistakes you can make sure that you are on it.

(02-21-2012, 12:18 PM)randall44 Wrote: I've been hit by accident once, and accidentally hit another member once. I made phone calls and sent e-mails. They said they were going to try and make it so that they could go in and fix these problems and allegedly are compiling a list of these mistakes that they can fix once they are able. I suggest phone calls and e-mails every time it happens so that they may get so annoyed they eventually fix the problem and if they are actually keeping a list of mistakes you can make sure that you are on it.
There is a list on the football sticky, and something in the help section. I currently have a list started on the baseball boards and have requested they sticky the official list here until it's fixed.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-21-2012, 09:17 AM)BravesFanHankZ Wrote: I sent 3 positive feed backs today All 3 trades went great even wrote that on their feedback message. some how it sent as negative. Is there any way to change this? To the 3 it happen to dback08,ELevin99 and chuckfe248 i apologize.

HankZ
The problem is people aren't clicking on the stars. They are just writing comments and thinking its enough.Beckett needs to remove the stars and the silly rating.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

When you buy in the beckett marketplace and leave feedback, the default is all 5 stars unless you change it. Seems like it would be smart to do the same thing with trade feedback. I think this is the solution since 95% of the people I trade with are perfect anyway.

I leave feedback on my phone all the time and have never had an issue. The day and age we live in where everything has to be fast paced,people need to slow down and ready and double check. That said if someone has subpar feedbackill look at it and see if there were any issues and if all else fails... You ship first!!