`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS!? Please HELP!!

RE: NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS!? Please HELP!!
(02-22-2012, 06:43 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I leave feedback on my phone all the time and have never had an issue. The day and age we live in where everything has to be fast paced,people need to slow down and ready and double check. That said if someone has subpar feedbackill look at it and see if there were any issues and if all else fails... You ship first!!
+1
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-21-2012, 12:07 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: +1 they care about that because there making money there. Here is free and dose nothing for them.

Oh lets not open that old chestnut again, haha. You and I and the rest of the people know damn well we pay to trade here. Once you pay the 20 a year, you forget about it pretty quickly as you are hammering out ten trades a week.

On the other hand 20 bucks a year is far less than I would spend picking up Jeters I ALREADY HAVE because my organize is down.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(02-21-2012, 09:18 AM)Krangry Wrote: Did you send it from your phone?

No it cant be fixed at this time.
No i didnt use my phone.
(02-21-2012, 11:43 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: Yeah, certainly something that Beckett should take a look at. I was one of the three that got dinged - and no hard feelings to BravesFanHankZ for an honest mistake - and it was kind of a bummer to look last night and see that my perfect 5.00 trader rating had dropped to 4.92. But hopefully by everyone making the issue known, Beckett will see if they can improve their system (and maybe give me back my stars!).
Again I apologize bro! This was not done on my phone i was using my computer, i did everything right, not sure what happened.

Looking for Craig Kimbrel, Jason Heyward and Dale Murphy

OMG! Smart devices are making us stupid! I guess my just old fashioned,I use a phone my make phone calls and a camera to take photos, a computer to do trades,social fluff stuff is for the birds ....... lol
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket