`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
$20 paypal for the best single card

$20 paypal for the best single card
i have $20 paypal looking for the best single or two cards i can get.

RE: $20 paypal for
you looking for one card? small lot? I could probably put together a small lot w/ a couple of those players but don't really have any one card that would be worth $20 in SV.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

How about this Harden, numbered 21/25? I could also throw in a 2008/09 Topps Gold Foil for each of those players as well. Let me know.

[Image: kIWY1.png]

I have a few Stoudemire and Nash cards, nothing big, but a couple nice inserts. Not looking for $20 necessarily but if you are interested PM me and we can work something out. Thanks.

(02-21-2012, 06:07 AM)num1sunsfan Wrote: looking for nash, grant hill, ray allen, james harden, curry, dirk, k. love, d. wade. lmk if you have anything.
check me. i'm looking to get rid of my basketball collection.

RE: $20 paypal for the best single card
to the top

hey! can you check out the comment on our trade please?? Thanks!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I have some stuff in my org I'd be willing to sell and give you a good deal. Take a look!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]