`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
last few weeks pick-ups....

RE: last few weeks pick-ups....
(02-21-2012, 12:28 AM)rgf17 Wrote: just won a bowman sterling gold auto. not certified. and i didnt even see the plate come up. ive missed those ttt on numerous occasions. gonna have to bin when one comes around again.
was gonna bid on that on too....dam it, i missed it..lol...:p

the triple threads in a 1/1....have to get the other versions myself
(02-21-2012, 12:30 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Great pickups!! And of course the Cam is nice Big Grin . lol ive given up on my DJ Williams from that set,whenever I get through to somebody at Panini im gonna ask for a replacement.
its my first cam auto....sweet its a red auto too....Smile
what set is the williams from?
(02-21-2012, 01:10 AM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. I know I wouldn't be too happy if I pulled a Daniel Thomas with a big Jets logo in the background. Lol.
lol....probably did it over the whole production because all the ones i have have the bronco behind him....oh well....another reason to give up on panini
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(02-21-2012, 01:13 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: lol....probably did it over the whole production because all the ones i have have the bronco behind him....oh well....another reason to give up on panini
Seems like there's plenty of reasons going around lately to give up on Panini. Lol.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

(02-21-2012, 02:05 AM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: Seems like there's plenty of reasons going around lately to give up on Panini. Lol.
You could say that again....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++