`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sickest box I've ever opened!

Sickest box I've ever opened!
With baseball beginning I decided to buy some boxes from Atlanta Sportscards last week and they arrived today. I went w/ 1 box of 2011 Heritage Minors, 1 box of 2011 Bowman Chrome and 1 box of 2011 Bowman Chrome Draft. I went w/ these boxes as I'll attempt to get some of the prospect cards signed by players that come through the Florida State League (High Class A). Heritage produced some nice PC cards and will be an awesome project getting them signed, hits weren't anything spectacular but did get a Harper base and AS card so overall was pretty happy about that. The Bowman Chrome box was more of a let down, didn't get much color of anything. Then came the Bowman Draft box! Couple packs in I hit an Archie Bradley red refractor auto, few packs later a USA red refractor auto of Christian Pelaez and lastly a Daniel Moskos super-fractor! Could not believe how stacked that box was. The Bradley alone was an awesome hit. Dunno much about Pelaez and Moskos is a reliever apparently so who knows about them but was still pretty sweet to get all that out of 1 box and that is my first super-fractor so still pretty neat regardless of who it is.

RE: Sickest box I've ever opened!
Nice break! Posts some pics or scans when you get a chance. Thanks for sharing.

HOLY COW! Nice hit on the super!! I thought my starling was good but that red will be sweet! Nice Luck you got there Smile

Really nice break. Will like to see scans. Also, let me know if you are willing to trade the Heritage Minors short print you got?

Which Heritage Minor Autos did you get? I am working on the set and would be interested in them depending on who you got.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Wish I was savy enough to figure out how to post pics. Don't have a scanner either. Sad I here photobucket works best but have been reluctant to create an account.

@ Magneto, if your refering to Bubba Starling thats not to shabby either, he is someone I'd probably PC more. Dunno much about Bradley other than he's one of the top prospects to be found. I'm not too big on the D'backs either.

@ franciscomarina, I'll have to see if I have any doubles as I'm gonna put together the set as well; so far only opened up 2 boxes altogether, I may get another box depending on how much of the set I have. Looking to build 2 sets, one being more of a partial set w/ whatever IP autos I can get minus the SP's.

@ yankeescop, the autos I got were of Jerry Sullivan /200 and Robbie Aviles /861. I'd probably consider trading them if they are ones you need.

I'd also consider parting w/ the Draft hits if anyones interested. Wouldn't really have any idea of what kind of value I'd be looking for but would listen to offers. Probably be a few days before I get everything entered into my org though.

How's the centering on the Bradley? If the centering is decent I would send it in for grading
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

what would you want for the Moskos?
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

I'd say the centering is pretty decent but I wouldn't have any idea on grading. @ jimfalbo21, I wouldn't have any idea what kind of value to put on it but I'll check your org.
Checked, I'm mostly looking to build up my Rays PC, do you have any sweet Rays cards not entered in your org? Other than that the only thing I could say is make me an offer.

Any Joe panik autos for trade? Let me know if you
Have any for trade......thanks
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]