`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sickest box I've ever opened!

RE: Sickest box I've ever opened!
Yea Red is to 5, got 2 and a super! Just insane.

Certainly would try and help you out and swap needs, I'm mainly focusing on 2 chrome prospect card sets from any of the sets whether regular Bowman, Chrome or Draft. Would also like to build the international set both regular/prospect from regular Bowman. Also any refractors/parallels/inserts of PC players that I don't already have. Reason for 2 sets of chrome, I try and do a partial set where I get IP autos on the prospect cards as they come through the Florida State League if their parent team is affiliated. I have many dupes from regular Bowman but my org is not up to date with them yet, Chrome and Draft I don't have quite as much yet.
Smile 
(02-22-2012, 08:45 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Let see some scans congrats
+1
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Wait i am confused. Did you pull two red refractor auto's? If so you are on FIRE!! Not sure if you collect and sell but that Moskos would probably bring a nice return on auction site.

Yea man, 2 red refractor autos (one being a USA auto) in the same box along with a superfractor. Never been one to sell, kinda afraid to use ebay, lol...

OK ,now that is some MOJO!!! I have done really well with this product. I bought four packs at an LCS i go to and pulled the Bubba Starling Gold Refractor auto! But that mojo doesn't even compare to yours! NICE HITS!!

Bubba Starling is still pretty sweet, that would probably be a PC hit for me. These 3 cards aren't really PC for me, but they shall bring some nice PC cards. Smile