`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Russell Rip Card

RE: Bill Russell Rip Card
(02-20-2012, 04:52 PM)jonathani Wrote: Yet another great idea from Topps.

JonathanI
lol
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 06:36 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: lol
+1
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I had that same rip card, but it was the version #'d to 99 not 10......I pulled this when I ripped it. It was #'d 24/25, so it was an ebay 1/1.

[Image: RicksKobes_0003.jpg]

I say rip it, there could be a mini logoman card or an auto of Rose or Westbrook, but hey that is a gamble....
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

The odds of finding something in there better than a Bill Russell /10 are pretty slim. I kinda understand ripping an Oden /99, but this is a whole 'nother matter.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-20-2012, 11:43 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: It would make me upset to get something I don't want inside it.
I'd say don't rip based on this statement. I'd want the Russell over a lame logoman.

Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)

In principle I'd keep it as-is and hold on to it or sell.

Then again, if you do have the urge, have you tried touching it to see what the mini feels like? Does it seem to have a patch or something?
Heart 
(02-21-2012, 06:36 AM)folkertino Wrote: In principle I'd keep it as-is and hold on to it or sell.

Then again, if you do have the urge, have you tried touching it to see what the mini feels like? Does it seem to have a patch or something?
lol mini card searching is frowned upon in this hobby lol jk

rip it and post what you get

(02-20-2012, 10:01 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I had that same rip card, but it was the version #'d to 99 not 10......I pulled this when I ripped it. It was #'d 24/25, so it was an ebay 1/1.

[Image: RicksKobes_0003.jpg]

I say rip it, there could be a mini logoman card or an auto of Rose or Westbrook, but hey that is a gamble....
My thought process is like this. The card is kinda rare as is. The chances of pulling something better is slim. If the card wasn't as rare, I would think that I had a chance of getting something better. I know it doesn't make since, but...
(02-21-2012, 12:06 AM)buckunteer Wrote: The odds of finding something in there better than a Bill Russell /10 are pretty slim. I kinda understand ripping an Oden /99, but this is a whole 'nother matter.
+1
(02-21-2012, 01:08 AM)selanne8kariya9 Wrote: I'd say don't rip based on this statement. I'd want the Russell over a lame logoman.
I don't know about having a lame logoman. I could at least sale it for something real nice for my PC.
(02-21-2012, 06:36 AM)folkertino Wrote: In principle I'd keep it as-is and hold on to it or sell.

I haven't tried this yet. I'll do it later. Thanks for the advice.
(02-21-2012, 01:21 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: lol mini card searching is frowned upon in this hobby lol jk

rip it and post what you get
I think you are more curious to see what's inside more than me, lol.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

please rip it i wanna see what is inside lol