IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need pay pal higher end fs

Need pay pal higher end fs
I'm selling the bench/ McCann for $40 OBO pay pal
[Image: eeea9cbe.jpg]

Here is the one that just sold online auction..
2012 Topps MLB JOHNNY BENCH BRIAN MCCANN BAT JERSEY DUAL RELIC TIMELESS #15/50 
See original listing

Item condition: --
Ended: Feb 19, 201218:11:29 PST
Winning bid:
US $54.00 [ 15 bids ]
Shipping:
$2.25 USPS First Class Mail
Item location: Morrison, CO, United States
Seller: wrelk69 ( 1846) |Seller's other items

And this one. I am not biting at the bit to off this one so the amount must be right. This card will grade VERY high. The auto is clean and centered and the card is perfect all the way around, no surface scratching , perfect corners. Looking for $400 money order on this one , might trade for a Jeter auto1/1 plate, of the same BV or a few nice Jeters or Yankees. Not a bunch of small dollar cards, must be at least $100 each in BV. Thanks for looking guys Jake

[Image: 796d4b1e.jpg]

RE: Need pay pal higher end fs
(02-19-2012, 09:55 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I'm selling the bench/ McCann for $40 OBO pay pal
[Image: eeea9cbe.jpg]

Here is the one that just sold online auction..
2012 Topps MLB JOHNNY BENCH BRIAN MCCANN BAT JERSEY DUAL RELIC TIMELESS #15/50 
See original listing

Item condition: --
Ended: Feb 19, 201218:11:29 PST
Winning bid:
US $54.00 [ 15 bids ]
Shipping:
$2.25 USPS First Class Mail
Item location: Morrison, CO, United States
Seller: wrelk69 ( 1846) |Seller's other items

And this one. I am not biting at the bit to off this one so the amount must be right. This card will grade VERY high. The auto is clean and centered and the card is perfect all the way around, no surface scratching , perfect corners. Looking for $400 money order on this one , might trade for a Jeter auto1/1 plate, of the same BV or a few nice Jeters or Yankees. Not a bunch of small dollar cards, must be at least $100 each in BV. Thanks for looking guys Jake

[Image: 796d4b1e.jpg]
Did you find a bat for me it can be anyone

Oh buddy, If I could help you I would. Bush was my fav president. I'd love to have his auto. Hope you get what your seeking..

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-19-2012, 10:16 PM)BCBASEBALL12 Wrote: Did you find a bat for me it can be anyone
Sorry bud my wife hasn't been doing very good the last few days so I have not had time to dig them out yet.
(02-19-2012, 10:24 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Oh buddy, If I could help you I would. Bush was my fav president. I'd love to have his auto. Hope you get what your seeking..

Dan
Wish I knew that about 6 months ago. I pulled 2 of these from one case..lol.. This was was the nicest. My other one sold for $500 and was not this perfect. I'm hopeing I can get it to..lol.. But I will take offers on it.

OMG, The Bush... like $5 right? Am I close? I hope so, I want it!
*Edit... ok, I didn't see the text because I got so excited. I was kidding about $5 of course, but it's way outta my ballpark. A beauty though. Would you be in need of a kidney or lung?

[Image: 49bowmangwbSM.jpg]
[Image: BushX2.png]

[Image: maGW.gif]

(02-19-2012, 10:39 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: OMG, The Bush... like $5 right? Am I close? I hope so, I want it!
*Edit... ok, I didn't see the text because I got so excited. I was kidding about $5 of course, but it's way outta my ballpark. A beauty though. Would you be in need of a kidney or lung?

[Image: 49bowmangwbSM.jpg]
[Image: BushX2.png]

[Image: maGW.gif]
Actually I might find that funny if my wife was not on the transplant list waiting for a kidney and doing home dialysis .. Did you see the book value by any chance ?

[quote='0mattinglyalexander0' pid='1907929' dateline='1329709187']
OMG, The Bush... like $5 right? Am I close? I hope so, I want it!

Yeah dude, you may wanna control the jokes. Its no secret that this guys wife is very sick. Its been on the boards many times. I am sure you didn't know but sometimes you stick your foot a bit too far in your mouth. Not trying to be an a** but I can imagine how he feels reading this right now.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

That's a great looking card! If I had the money I'd be all over. Good luck selling it. Hope your wife is doing better. Please keep us all updated!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

Yeah dude, you may wanna control the jokes. Its no secret that this guys wife is very sick. Its been on the boards many times. I am sure you didn't know but sometimes you stick your foot a bit too far in your mouth. Not trying to be an a** but I can imagine how he feels reading this right now.

[/quote]

Well said dbroockerd!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

i would take it......pm sent with offer
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]