`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oh No I Didn't.........( The Certified Rainbow For Those Who Wanted To See It )

RE: Oh No I Didn't.........( The Certified Rainbow For Those Who Wanted To See It )
Nice! Congrats!

RE: Oh No I Didn't.........( The Certified Rainbow For Those Who Wanted To See It )
Way to go Lumpy!! Gotta love the Certified rainbow!!
Congrats on the best rainbow out there!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

congrats bud ..... fareakin' saweet rainbow Smile

Wow! Great looking set! Congrats Lumpy!

Wow very nice Smile I think what you paid for the Houston was worth it!

Thanks all sorry it took me a bit to reply I've been going up and down the mountains in Wyoming and Utah so Internet signal not the best on my phone.

And Chi yeah sets are a bit more satisfying because they are larger and in the case of my die cut set there isn't a 1/1 but there is four cards /5 where most rainbow you may have 1 card numbered that low maybe 2 at most
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

do the star burst mirrors count towards rainbows?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-19-2012, 07:50 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: do the star burst mirrors count towards rainbows?
I would think that would be rainfall preference, I know or at least I don't think rookies have the starburst cards
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Sweet rainbow Smile

Grats Btw.... Almost had the MArshall One Completed my self... but the guy who cracked it on here wouldn't return my pm's here or on ebay and sold it .... he came on here offered it up and disappeared ... could never quite understand offering it up and never checking back to see what people offered. anyway i guess I'm just being grumpy about it!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's