`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for any and all Bryce Harper cards

RE: Looking for any and all Bryce Harper cards
I have a silver and red from the topps value boxes, not in org yet though if interested. I should be able to get em in tonight

what are we doing bout r trade still no new 2012 topps popping up
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think the 2011 Chrome BCE1 Red/Silver/Gold cards are goint to be worth about a nickle in 2 years? Topps really got us there.... A Harper in every box....Darn you Topps.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(02-21-2012, 05:36 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Is it just me, or does anybody else think the 2011 Chrome BCE1 Red/Silver/Gold cards are goint to be worth about a nickle in 2 years? Topps really got us there.... A Harper in every box....Darn you Topps.
Still fewer of those out there than his regular issue cards, so if their values drop further it will be due to his lack of performance in the bigs, not over supply.

(02-21-2012, 05:49 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Still fewer of those out there than his regular issue cards, so if their values drop further it will be due to his lack of performance in the bigs, not over supply.
Been trying to trade mine for a few months. Haven't had anybody even remotely interested!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

I have 3200, oct. 2011 sports illastrated for kids books with bryce harper,s card in there 9 card sheets.....who,s interested?

im intersted in the Bowman Chrome gold version if anyone has it. i have a ton of the silver and red version
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

gimme a look