`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont you love it when a $100+ auto disappears *FINAL UPDATE*

RE: dont you love it when a $100+ auto disappears *FINAL UPDATE*
I use the non-recessed 4-screw holders, the N43's fit perfectly and the holders fit nicely into graded card team bags. Looks like this:

[Image: KershawN43.jpg]

I used to use postcard toploaders that I cut to fit the N43's. They're open on 2 sides and a little flimsy, and there is no penny sleeve, but the cards never seemed to slide around. And they fit in a standard teambag perfectly. They look like this:

[Image: 98f49e8b.jpg]

I still have a few of these laying around, PM me your address if you want me to mail you one.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

RE: dont you love it when a $100+ auto disappears *UPDATE*
(02-27-2012, 04:13 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: FINAL UPDATE- Well, I stripped the whole room down, plopped onto my bed in defeat (though this is the most organized my basement/card room has ever been). Then I realized...OMG...I NEVER CHECKED THE COUCH. I was terrified that they'd be there all wadded up. I rip off the first cushion...there they were...right in the crack...PERFECT SHAPE...IDK how, but I probably dropped them when I was reorganizing the collection two months ago...AND I SOMEHOW NEVER SAT ON THE COUCH IN TWO MONTHS! They are literally still pristine, heck I'd still get um graded!

On that note lol, does anyone happen to have a cpl cases for the A&G Boxtoppers that they'd be willing to trade? lol These guys need to be put in cases and put in with the rest of the collection so this never happens again lol. Also, do they make penny sleeves for cards like this? How do I keep the right sized toploaders from scratching them up?

Thanks again for all the support guys, I really do appreciate it!

Signed
The Luckiest SOB in the industry!
Darn right your lucky!!! LMAO!! Congrats on finding it dude, now I can sleep at night!!! :p
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

RE: dont you love it when a $100+ auto disappears *FINAL UPDATE*
glad you found em!