`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you display your cards???

RE: How do you display your cards???
Got these for $8 each, ultr pro uv protected , I really like them, they have a slot in the back to hang them either way to..
[Image: 3f5e6ae0.jpg]

All really cool ideas guys I like them keep em coming
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

Where do you buy the single card holders (look like small picture frame holders) and how much? I need to order about 2 dozen. Thanks!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(02-20-2012, 12:39 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Got these for $8 each, ultr pro uv protected , I really like them, they have a slot in the back to hang them either way to..
Where did you get that from. I really like it. I have my display case but can't fit all my cards in it. would love to get 3 or 4 of these.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I haven't displayed any of my cards yet...they just keep stacking up and up on my desk. I'd like to display my leather minis..say, 50 or 70 a wall frame...but I'm still scratching my head on how to do that safely.

Nice display pics, guys.

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

(02-20-2012, 12:39 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Got these for $8 each, ultr pro uv protected , I really like them, they have a slot in the back to hang them either way to..
Can these only hold the standard sized cards? In other words no thick cards, like jerseys or patches or Marquee base?
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Well I'll be moving houses in the next 6 months, and in that move I'll actually have my own office (I work from home). Right now I'm working from a makeshift office, basically a corner in the basement. So I'm looking forward to having some space at the next house. For now, I just have a few odds and ends on an old bookshelf next to my desk. Here are the first two shelves:

Photobucket
My favorite cards... I have a few more coming, and will put them on the third shelf.

Photobucket
A couple homerun balls that my dad saved from when I was a kid, and a few team autographed balls from my son's teams that I have coached over the past few years.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]