`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Ideal LCS opinions wanted.

Your Ideal LCS opinions wanted.
I have asked this question in the baseball and football forums but wanted to get as many opinions as possible. My family has owned a card shop for 20 years and we are going to be moving into a new location this summer. I want to get as many opinions from collectors of what their perfect card store is. As far as displays, organizations, promotions, and anything you have had on your mind you can finally tell it straight to a owner. I hope I get some more unique ideas and feel free to say as much or as little as you want! Thanks!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Your Ideal LCS opinions wanted.
I'll add more later when I have time but I wish my LCS was open 7 days a week. Or at lease Sat & Sun.

where will it be??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(02-18-2012, 04:06 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: where will it be??
Pittsburgh...about 1 mile from our current location

My perfect LCS would have a display case with High End singles and prices, for each sport. A computer running good database software that will allow me to easily find the cards I am looking for. A trusted salesperson that knows just about everything there is to know about cards. I've never been to a card shop so I don't know whats standard but for me excellent salespeople and affordable prices are what keep people coming back.

(02-18-2012, 04:21 PM)libs021 Wrote: My perfect LCS would have a display case with High End singles and prices, for each sport. A computer running good database software that will allow me to easily find the cards I am looking for. A trusted salesperson that knows just about everything there is to know about cards. I've never been to a card shop so I don't know whats standard but for me excellent salespeople and affordable prices are what keep people coming back.
Yes it is...I would say my father and I are experts in the hobby and if we dont know the answer to something we have a way of finding it. You should defiantly go to a shop sometime!

a good webshop with international shipping.
a wide range of sets from many years

playing devils advocate here...lcs and international shipping? isnt that an oxymoron??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(02-18-2012, 04:45 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: playing devils advocate here...lcs and international shipping? isnt that an oxymoron??
Yeah im looking for more IN store experience stuff

(02-18-2012, 04:24 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yes it is...I would say my father and I are experts in the hobby and if we dont know the answer to something we have a way of finding it. You should defiantly go to a shop sometime!
I plan too but there isn't one within a couple hundred miles of me. Sad