`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caatching Up on the Lindros Mail

Caatching Up on the Lindros Mail
I realized this afternoon that I hadn't posted up any of my recent Lindros pick ups since the start of the year, so here we go:

2010-11 The Cup Limited Logos /50

[Image: 2010-11-The-Cup-Limited-Logo.jpg]

Since Upper Deck started shipping these in mid December I have been waiting and searching for a unique patch to pop up. I was really looking for one from the shoulder patch on the Liberty jersey but the best one I found was locked up in a set. This one is a pretty good substitute as the patch comes from the left side of the Statue of Liberty Crest on the Liberty Third Jersey.

Lindros Autograph number 50:

2011-12 Certified Mirror Green Signature /5

[Image: 2011-12-Certified-Mirror-Green-Sig.jpg]

Two years of Certified, two Mirror Green Autos. Strangely this was the first Lindros auto from Certified to surface. I'm glad this one is out of the way early!

2011-12 Parkhurst Champions Champs Signatures

[Image: 2011-12-Parkhurst-Champions-Champs-Auto.jpg]

I managed to land this one the day of Black Diamond's release. How cool are the mini autos? This is the first set Lindros has been included in and I can't wait to land a copy of the Red.

2011-12 Limited Materials Prime /25

[Image: 2011-12-Limited-Materials-Prime-36.jpg]

Limited looks a lot better to me this year. Check out the huge seam! I can't get enough of those.

2011-12 Limited Monikers Gold Autograph /25

[Image: 2011-12-Limited-Auto.jpg]

I like the gold background color on this one. Makes it much easier to tell apart this year.

I think those two are the only cards I will chase from Limited. The trios and Leafs auto just don't really do it for me.

2011-12 Certified Mirror Gold Autograph /25

[Image: 2011-12-Certified-Mirror-Gold-Auto.jpg]

This one finally closed out Certified for me. It seemed like it took forever for a Mirror Gold auto to surface after release and the first few went for a ton of cash. I still need the Mirror Green Materials from 2010-11 Certified if anyone has a copy with a nice swatch.

2003-04 UD Honor Roll Jersey

[Image: 2003-04-UD-Honor-Roll-Jersey.jpg]

Another one for the hardly multi-color collection, but this is the only one I have seen with any kind of multi-color piece. Another one off the list.

2011-12 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Journey Auto /9

[Image: ITG-Ult-Mem-Journey-Auto.jpg]

This card was one I really wanted to add to my collection when I saw the UM11 checklist. This copy has the best swatch I have seen so far. Thanks to Triple B for the easy deal that allowed me to add this one to my collection.

2011-12 Parkhurst Champions Renditions Color Autograph

[Image: 2011-12-Parkhurst-Champions-Color-Renditions-Auto.jpg]

When Upper Deck announced the inclusion of Parkhurst autos in Black Diamond this was the one I wanted the most. I really like the drawing like effect to the card. One of the best looking cards of the year so far.

2011-12 Artifacts Horizontal Variation Spectrum Dual Patch /9

[Image: 2011-12-Artifacts-Gold-H.jpg]

Simply the best copy of this card I have seen, and I was able to get it for a great price. Can't go wrong there.

2010-11 Dominion Pen Pals Auto /50

[Image: 2010-11-Dominion-Pen-Pals.jpg]

This is the first Lindros hard signed dual auto I can remember in a long long time. I was really anxious to see how these would look. I think I would put both autos in the middle to create some symmetry, but that may just be me.

2010-11 Dominion Signatures Ruby /25

[Image: 2010-11-Dominion-Signatures-Ruby.jpg]

Really happy to have this one off the list. Thanks to a USA only auction I was able to get this one for an absolute steal. /25 too.

2010-11 Dominion Franchise Legends Memorabilia Auto /50

[Image: 2010-11-Dominion-Franchise-Mem-Auto.jpg]

Well, I gambled on this one, but it was a card that I was very unsure that was made. This is the only one I have seen to date, so I guess everyone else that has them redeemed them. I had received two solid patches in my previous auto/mem redemptions, but it seems my luck has run out. I guess it is 2 color, but by the absolute slimmest margins. I think I am going to hang on to this one for now, but it will eventually be available unless I never see a better copy. Haha.

Well thats all for now, as always thanks for the look, and a big thanks to those who made this mail post a success!

RE: Caatching Up on the Lindros Mail
Love the Lindros cards, but only the Black and Orange ones...It's too bad the Big E couldn't play his entire career in Philly.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(02-18-2012, 05:43 PM)dam1057 Wrote: Love the Lindros cards, but only the Black and Orange ones...It's too bad the Big E couldn't play his entire career in Philly.
+1. Believe it or not I named my daughter after him, Erica Lindsey. Killed me when he left Philly. Awesome collection.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Im glad that the Gold Lindros Immortals card I sold...ended up in a PC. Nice Collection BTW
Collecting Upper Deck Main Series 1 and 2 1990 - Present.
Check Out My Blog @ torontocardcollector.wordpress.com

FREAK!!! Are you serious?!?!?! You have managed to land the best-of-the-best in this post alone! Congrats on the AMAZING PC pick-ups!

Randi

Great additions man! Keep it up!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

Super cards!!! Thanks for the photos.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

GREAT ADDITIONS TO THE LINDROS PC!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Wow, those are just some amazing additions!
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr