`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeter for Mookie, Strawberry or Gooden

Jeter for Mookie, Strawberry or Gooden
So, Mom picked me up a rack pack of Lineage yesterday. Yes, my 65 yr old mother picked me, 44, up a pack of baseball cards. She still does it to this day. Anyway, pulled the Jeter Diamond Anniversary card and would like to trade it for Mookie. Strawberry or Gooden on my want list. The Jeter is loaded into Org as Trade so let's see some offers. BTW- here's the card:

[Image: JeterLineage.jpg]
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

RE: Jeter for Mookie, Strawberry or Gooden
Im pretty sure thats the only lineage card I need for my collection, other than the black 3d of course. Unfortunatley I dont have any of the Mets your looking for. I think I have a couple of Piazza cards if you get desperate enough, take a look. I understand holding out for your main three though.

BTW My mom, 53, still buys me at 33 packs of cards too. lol. She just mailed me and my girlfriend gifts for Vday. Mine was 2 2012 rack packs and a huge Reeses Heart!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: Jeter for Mookie, Strawberry or Gooden
Todd, Offer sent. I pushed the BV a little so feel free to add a bit if you want
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]