Dang Mik what does he owe you?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: ATTN : CotterCards17 PLEASE READ!!
Im going to try and reach out to him again today.
Just sent him another message. Here's the worse part... for my last 50 or so trades I have been writing on an address label who the card is going to and using that to seal the team bag. Thought it was a good system based on my volume of trades, obviously not given this has happened.

Anyways, its not like he got an extra card by mistake. He CLEARLY saw Mik's name and address on the team bag! Didn't bother to PM me or anything. So unfortunate because (1) I am going to make it right by Mik and we will go on trading and enjoying the site and the hobby, and (2) this guy just got his name out there in a bad way by thinking he could get away with it.

Mik - at this point, I think he is still playing games, so you and I should start talking about making this right.
He says he sent mid week this past week but of course no tracking number.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Sounds like I'll be making a trip down the interstate...for real.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

This is a real bummer if he is just playing games. If he mailed mid week it will be here Monday or Tuesday at the latest. If not here by then I guess we will do what it takes to make it right for you and I and then we can make sure every site we know where you can trade cards is VERY aware of who this person is!!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]