`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you think this is a fair replacement from Topps?

RE: Do you think this is a fair replacement from Topps?
The thing is, replacement for what?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Replacement for my Larry brown redemption..

I wouldn't sweat it. You got a great card. You can second guess youself all day. You also, could be waiting a LONG time for the Brown. At least you have something in hand.

I finally decided to do a replacement cause it had been 6 months and the couldntget him to sighn 10 cards?

(02-17-2012, 05:16 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Replacement for my Larry brown redemption..
I think what Kel meant was that you didn't have anything until you got the Campbell. You were owed the Brown, but actually didn't have anything. Now you do kinda thing.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

It's entirely possible that Brown will never sign those cards. If you're trying to compare the value of the Campbell to that of the Brown, then it's hard to say. On the one hand, Earl Campbell is a somewhat popular HOF player, yet his autos are not exactly hard to find. Brown doesn't have a lot of autos out there, but is anyone missing him? No offense to Mr. Brown, but it's not exactly a Charles Woodson situation. You MIGHT have people chasing that set (of which there are only 10), in which case that card could have good value, but you never know... Brown does have a relatively cheap 1996 Edge Cowboybilia auto too. So the Campbell may be a little disappointing, but I wouldn't call it an outrage, IMO.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I like the campbell but if you are not happy then NO.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Btw it's Larry brown from the redskins, MVP of 1972 rb. Not brown from the cowboys.

I would be happier with the Earl then...Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Keep it, Its a beauty. Watch this video and then complain about Campbell. Most violent RB ever!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui844C3TQVI
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331