`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contenders short prints...

Contenders short prints...
With Contenders coming out tomorrow, I wanted to get some guesses as to who will be the short prints from this years class. I know last year there were several different ones. I didn't collect before then, but I'm sure that was the same then as well. I have two predictions as to who will be short printed in this set:

Charles Clay
Buster Skrine

Just a thought - not reasons behind this what so ever. Looking to hear others opinions.

RE: Contenders short prints...
Robert Quinn possibly since the only panini product he has an auto in right now is plates and patches.

(02-16-2012, 09:29 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Robert Quinn possibly since the only panini product he has an auto in right now is plates and patches.
That's kinda what I based the Clay/Skrine though off of. I think for the same reason but there are quite a few players whose first autos are in P&P and no where else. So we may both be wrong... or both be right!

I hope im wrong! lol Quinn is a Heel so im gonna have to get one.I would have said Bruce Carter but he's yet to be in any panini product besides having just the base rc's.

Julio Jones #211 is a redemption heh go figure. Surprised, well not so surprised some are already on ebay.
Eddie George Super Collector