`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Golden Giveaway

RE: Topps Golden Giveaway
I have a Dustin Pedroia which I am trying to trade for a Jeter or Cano. I figure some poor Red Sox fan had to get a Yankee just like I got a Red Sox. So far, no luck!

That sucks to enter that many codes and get nothing but virtual junk. Dont think I'll be participating too much either, just tryin to flip my card to as many as I can get. @ fulltrity, too bad I'm a poor Rays fan though, hahaha

Entered 14 codes, no cards. Would like to get 3 more team coins for 10 so I can try for a Griffey auto. On he opposite end of the spectrum, the Topps football SuperBowl giveaway was great! Every 4th code was a card. I was able to get all 3 Bradys. Too bad baseball isn't as plentiful.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I entered three codes and got two cards. Bautista and Cobb. What are the odds of that?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Every 4th card on the Gridiron Giveaway? I dunno about that. lol... I got 3 cards and like 20 something of the virtual things. lol... One of the cards was a Gold Montana, another turned into a red Jerry Rice so not too bad I suppose but definitly I didn't pull cards @ those odds. @ zeprock, 2 cards in 3 codes is pretty great, might quit while your ahead though. lol...

Glad I sold the 20 I had. This promotion seemed like it was going to suck and judging by results I seem to be right. I will be putting the money from selling them towards a few boxes of 2012 Heritage

(02-17-2012, 11:51 AM)zeprock Wrote: I entered three codes and got two cards. Bautista and Cobb. What are the odds of that?
Do not take this the wrong way..
I hate you!!!

(02-18-2012, 07:24 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Do not take this the wrong way..
I hate you!!!
Entered another code today. Now 2 for 4. Feeling better yet? Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(02-18-2012, 08:50 PM)zeprock Wrote: Entered another code today. Now 2 for 4. Feeling better yet? Smile
I know where you live..watch out!!
Glad you had good luck..

Finally gave in and entered the 13 codes I had last night. I got a Jon Lester and a Yaz I was able to trade for a Lincecum. Pretty happy with those results.