Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini redemption Question

Panini redemption Question
Posted this in the wrong forum earlier---

Ok I forgot all about these 2 cards I redeemed on dec 10th. Its over 2 months since....anyone know around the time frame that panini gets around to sending out redemptions? .... Ones a D Thomas and the other is Shane Bannon... I know I've seen both these guys autos in Panini products off the shelf.... I am now convinced redemptions suck! I bought a box for 100$ got 2 redemptions and have to wait almost 3 months before getting half my hits .... I think we should earn interest on that investment.... I gave panini 100$ they took it and gave me 50% of the product and 50% of the product is "Coming Later" (maybe). Sounds like a loan to me...

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Panini redemption Question
Tough luck. I have redemptions from last year still waiting. Not sure, I feel like its random when they send them.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Well it isn't exactly random, they are sent when they are signed by the players...

I have a couple pending from December and one pending from July. On the other hand, I got my Greg Little redemption the other day after 30 days. It just depends on the player and when they get around to signing.

I also have a Topps redemption that is in "shipped" status. Which is interesting since it has apparently been shipped 3 weeks into the future. (The "shipped" date is 3/9) I hope my future self enjoys the card.

Ive been waiting 13 months!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Just called and raised He** and after a year and a month they finally just sent out replacements. But I did get 1 from April last month. GOOD LUCK

See I dont want a replacement lol. Its a Bob Griese jsy/auto /25 and I want it and I want it bad lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

LOL..Yeah mine were crap. That is a nice one to wait for.

I had a redemption I just had to call them about. I've been waiting over a year.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I got a D.J. Williams redemption from R & S im getting ready to call and ask a replacement for bc I dont really want it and its been way past the 4 months lol so if I actually get somebody I feel like i'm gonna be Bilal'ed lol