`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hi everyone, long time no hear...let me know what you guys think of this!!

Hi everyone, long time no hear...let me know what you guys think of this!!
hey everone,
sorry i havent been on in awhile...i have had a lot of school work...i hope everyone here is doing well...so, just to blow off a little steam....i am a dolphins fan and i have been montoring what they are going to do...but what they want to do and the mock drafts are really irking me...they want to sign manning, well...good band aid, but there is no garuntee that he will even slow down the bleeding....matt flynn is their second choice...but as dan marino put it "some people are just meant to back ups" and i think he is right....flynn has a couple of starts, but they were against teams that were a lock for the playoffs and didnt really care...also, how can you base a franchise QB with a couple of late season starts and probably the best receiving core in the NFL...he is not the solution...today, i was looking at the mock drafts and they are thinking that miami will grab the offensive tackle from stanford....come on'...they drafted jack long in the first round in 2008, pouncey in the first round last year, the reason why they have a great line is because they keep on drafting them in the first round...but they need a playmaker to help marshall and bush...i think miami needs to trade up and grab grifith III from baylor...he is the playmaker they need...they can get pass rushers in the later rounds and such...but there is no reason why they need to keep improving something that is already good when you massive holes and a bunch of other places....i dont know, i could be just ranting on...what do you guys think?

RE: Hi everyone, long time no hear...let me know what you guys think of this!!
They better get a QB or they will never win their division against NE. On another note, how have you been my friend? I was wondering what was going on with you. I hope you have been doing well and welcome back. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Foles IMO will be the solution at least for a little bit. They can get him 4th round I believe and seems to be very good. RGIII is way to overrated he's good yes but NOWHERES close to Luck. Foles I think seems to be like dalton
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

no!!!! not more competition for phins cards! Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-15-2012, 10:08 PM)jncdrew Wrote: They better get a QB or they will never win their division against NE. On another note, how have you been my friend? I was wondering what was going on with you. I hope you have been doing well and welcome back. Smile
i am doing pretty good...how are you doing my friend?

I havnt seen many Phins games last year but i'm gonna assume, besides a QB, they need help with the pass rush. I dont know if the dolphins offense is similiar to the colts, no matter I think Peyton can go in right away and takem to the playoffs. Thats ofcourse if he's healthy. It was just revealed he had 4 not 3 neck surgeries and now he has developed bone spurs in his neck due to the surgery that will need another surgery. He still has no power in his throws......its sad. So yea, D-line

Jake Long, Richie Incognito, and Mike Pouncey make up a great left side of the line. However, the right side is a serious issue, especially if they get a QB coming off 4 neck surgeries (they gave up the 3rd most sacks last year). It's not the sexiest pick, but a quality right tackle is probably the most pressing issue, although the pass rush does need to be upgraded too.

What they do at QB should 100% decide how they use their first pick. Manning = OL, Flynn = WR
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

How about this scenario? Jerry Jones goes all out and gets Peyton because he feels Romo isnt going to take them to the Super Bowl. He then trades Romo to the Phins for 2 first round draft picks.

Am I on something or do I have a valid point? mmm....
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Romo aint going anywhere. JJ has already fell on his sword for him, to trade him would only admit he was wrong and you know the ego on JJ, bigger than Texas. That will never happen, he doesnt admit when he is wrong, character flaw imo. The Phins have a better chance of getting Peyton.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]