`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Shop Jersey Sale

NFL Shop Jersey Sale
I am not sure if anyone knew about their sale or even looking to buy an authentic jersey but you can get one for $149.00. Yes, the top of the line, usually $265.00 jersey for $149.00. I have been trying to catch one of their sales for years. I wanted to use the buy one get half off the second, but the sale they have on now is unbeatable, mainly when the jersey retail for nearly double that. Also, there is a code on Retailmenot.c.. which is VDAY, gives you an extra 14% off your total cart. I hope someone else can use this information.

Take care friends.

I will show my order when it comes in.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

RE: NFL Shop Jersey Sale
Wonder if it also has to do with Reeboks prior deal expiring and Nike taking on over.
Eddie George Super Collector

(02-14-2012, 09:16 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Wonder if it also has to do with Reeboks prior deal expiring and Nike taking on over.
Of course it does...Wink I will save my moolah for a new Nike...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(02-14-2012, 09:16 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Wonder if it also has to do with Reeboks prior deal expiring and Nike taking on over.
Yes sir, you are correct. I got my Dez one right after Christmas for my b-day for $69 big ones. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I just get nice authentic sewn ones from ebay for under 50 bucks
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Wow, I forgot about the Nike deal. Oh well. I guess I will have to get one of those two.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]