Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip to LCS results in a pretty NICE hit *scans*

Trip to LCS results in a pretty NICE hit *scans*
So first I want to show off some of my recent additions

[Image: img006-1.jpg][Image: img006-4.jpg][Image: img006-5.jpg][Image: img006-3.jpg][Image: img006-2.jpg]

Now that I got that out of the way. I was headed to the Post office to drop off some trades, and decided to make a quick stop in at my lcs. I have decided to take a break from Panini products after pulling 5 redemptions in the last 5 boxes I have purchased from them. So I bought a box of Topps Triple Threads and to say I was underwhelmed would be an understatement. Got a nice Dareus, the rest were very blah.

13/36
[Image: img008-1.jpg]
19/36
[Image: img008-2.jpg]
22/50
[Image: img008-3.jpg]
17/18
[Image: img008.jpg]

So I committed the #1 sin, in my book, when it comes to buying trading cards. I made an impulse buy, I let my emotions get the best of me so I got a mini box of 2011 Topps Precision and i pull this...

The scan is a little blurry because of the magnetic and the team bag, but still a magnificent card.

16/25

[Image: img007.jpg]

By far my best pull in a very long time. Not interested in trading it at the moment, don't even bother PM'ing me about it. Just take a minute and enjoy its beauty. All other cards are for trade and should be in my org by the end of the day. Thanks for looking :-)

RE: Trip to LCS results in a pretty NICE hit *scans*
Congrats, nice hit.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Very nice impulse buy!!!!

Sick DUal auto !!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice dual
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I love the jordy nelson!

Sinning can be fun sometimes. OK most of the time. Smile Anyway congrats on the sweet hit!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Wow congrats on the Cam pull!